𝐁𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫: 7

(Leslie)

(Leslie)

Class is finally over. Now time to watch how's Rico doing. I walk through the hallways heading to the wall cleaning club. Yes, wall cleaning club. Stupid titans! They're the reason there's graffities everywhere. I'm really good with ODM gear more than anyone, so I usually train others.

"Good afternoon L/N-senpai." Rico greeted formally I gave her my normal look and greet good afternoon too.

"I told you to call me by first name..."

"...I-I mean Leslie"

"Good..." I then patted her head which she flinch a bit. I don't know why I'm doing that, but I do that with people who is more younger than me.

"So any updates?"

"Nothing much, normal issues about titans drawing in the walls."

"I see..."

"..."

"Goodbye then..." I walk away. I'm doing that to make things less awkward because I don't really know to come up with a conversation that last long. I'm just adopted by extroverts. It seems like the author have a lack of motivation too. Your stupid yam. ᴵ ᵏⁿᵒʷ

I would like to skip on the part that I almost die because my brother pranks me again by the time I step in the doormat. I can never judge that daredevil, she's like the copy of my mother. My father though, is more like Mia. And me... let's just I'm atypical.

"I'm home....." Then I saw a string connected to a bunch of spears ready to kill me any moment, I step on the string purposely  then dodge all the spears with no vail. Come on, your going to try harder than that Leslie.

"Leslie, next time you try to kill me again. Be sure to hide your props well, I can see the strings and the shears you know. If you try a thinner but stronger thread I will may not notice it and your shear aren't sharp enough to pierce my skull...." I told him with my monotone voice. He sighs and picks ups his toys.

"Aw men, I thought I would do the plan successfully. Anyways I can have a science partner!" He cheer happily then skip to his room. I sigh then proceed to the kitchen where my mom is cooking.

"'As I expected! Did you give Leslie tips though?" My mother ask me still slicing beef while smirking. I scoff and answer yes. 

"So how's school?"

"Anything to talk about?"

"..."

"Okay then! Your father is in Mia's room" 

"What did he do now?.."

"Oh~ nothing, Les is watching a show with Mia." She answered as she put the beef in the hot boiling water then start humming a song.

"What kind of show?" I ask her while I open the fridge to chug some water.

"The promise Neverland"

I choke on my drink and my mother rush and patted my back slowly. I look at her dumfounded.

"Why would you-"

"She's enjoying it at first you know, but later on she starts crying and Leslie just stood there laughing at her reaction." Mom then chuckle while getting back to her cooking. I swear she's sweet but a psycho.

"I...I should check her up" I open the door and stood there was dad dressed in an butler attire and my sister wearing cute Lolita dress. Mia was smiling while playing tea party with her stuff animals. I wonder where the bunny went?

Next up: New characters unlock!

-Mom

-Dad