𝐁𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫: 6

(Y/N)

(Y/N)

I will  not stay hungry though. As soon as I get discovered, people will definitely beg for me to take their lunch. Heh, you think I won't take advantage of that?

"I'm hungry"

"AHHHH L/N-SENPAI IS HUNGRY! GIVE HER FOOD IMEDIETLY!" See... people here are simps.

"Here senpai, take mine!"

"No she will eat mine!"

"No! MINE!" *Clears Throat* Time to use the technique.

" How about I take all of them! That would be nice right?" I fake smiled, fake laugh, fake voice, and only idiots will fall for that. Don't say that I'm two faced cause I'm two face.

"OKAY SENPAI!" They agreed in the same time. Oh please...I'm so tired of pretending but I need to use a little more.

"You're all so sweet! Good bye~" I say goodbye to them leaving them with my last fake smile. Not to be rude but I think I forgot to thank them.....anyways back to my yummy business. I hide in a corner looking at the gifts I got. I'll save some for Mia, Leslie, Eren, Mikasa and Armin later.

The bell rings and I'm already full. I open the door and find my classmates staring at me...and I fake smile at them. Oh for more information; I don't do that because I have a traumatic backstory or something.  I do that casually because I just want to and I don't know how to respond.

"Greetings L/N"

"Hi Y/N"

"Hello N/N"

"Tch"

"Hello" I respond emotionless because I don't need to hide it from my friends. Specially from my best friends. I glance at the girl who everyone thought died and she responded by a big blush of embarrassment. I sit next to her and on the left side is Hanji and next Levi.

"So are you feeling well now?" I ask her which she respond to an intense nodding.

"Good, next time be skeptical on what kind of food Hanji will give you." 

"Y-Yes"