𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐇𝐞𝐥𝐥: 1

ᴺᵉʷ ᵃʳᶜ! ᴸᵒⁿᵍᵉʳ ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳˢ. (In the next chapters sorry)ᴵ'ᵐ ˢᵒʳʳʸ ⁱᶠ ᴵ ᵈᵒⁿ'ᵗ ˢᵃᵗⁱˢᶠʸ ʸᵒᵘ ʷⁱᵗʰ ᵐʸ ˢᵗᵘᵖⁱᵈ ˢʰᵒʳᵗ ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳˢ. ʸᵒᵘ ᶜᵃⁿ ˢᵏⁱᵖ ᵗʰⁱˢ ᵃʳᶜ ᵇᵉᶜᵃᵘˢᵉ ⁱᵗ'ˢ ᵃˡˡ ᵃᵇᵒᵘᵗ ʸ/ᴺ ᵃⁿᵈ ʰᵉʳ ᶠᵃᵐⁱˡʸ ˢᵗᵃᵗᵘˢ. ᴶᵘˢᵗ ᵃ ᵇᵘⁿᶜʰ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵗʰᵉʳ ⁱⁿᶠᵒʳᵐᵃᵗⁱᵒⁿ ᵃⁿᵈ ᵒᵗʰᵉʳˢ. (pfft 8 chapters) ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ ⁱⁿ ᵗʰⁱˢ ᵃʳᶜ.

⁺ ᴺᵉʷ ᶜʰᵃʳᵃᶜᵗᵉʳˢ ᵘⁿˡᵒᶜᵏ

⁻ᶻᵃᶜʰ

⁻ᴵʳⁱⁿᵉ

(Y/N)

Wow weekends. The time where I just sat on my bed and play videogames or read manga all day, and no Leslie this time. Him and mother go out for an puzzled adventure ..suspicious.. whereas father was out for his commerce trip. Which means I'm stuck with Mia and her Hamster named puffball... I do not know why she named her that. I open the fridge not far from my room... and grab the milk and Oreos. I saw Mia there playing with her tea party set. I wonder what she does when I'm not looking.

(Mia)

My lovely big sister come out of her castle and grab her sweet and dairy milk with a bunch of savory Oreos! She glance at me for a precious second then go back to her kingdom again. My beloved puffball was in his cage playing and I'm starting to get bored in my meeting with my beloved co-workers!

" It was great to talk with you. I look forward to seeing you again sooner or later! I'm off for now bye!" I give goodbyes to them while putting them in the box one-by-one. I decided to go to my sister's kingdom. Her room was really clean unlike Lessy, but I know he's untidy because it's called 'messy art ' he sure is a great artist but I would not want him to decorate my palace.

I creep to her door pretending to be a spy, we look in each other's sparkling eyes (I thing hers not sparkling but it's still pretty, I don't want to offend her in my point of view) I pretend she didn't caught me because she just ignored me and get back to what's she's reading. I look at the cover of her book and saw a bald guy who wears a yellow hero costume with a white cape. That looks good! I wonder if she let me read one of those. I creep to her cabinet and saw a bunch of books with drawings. Why don't they have colors?!

"Don't even think about it Mia..." I hear my sister's voice behind my ear and when I turned around there is no sissy at all! I get back on picking a coloring book to color later! I picked the book that was named 'Yarichin bit-

"Mia...........What did I said..." I felt a soft hand in my shoulder but I flinched because of the freezing intenseness. My sister's look was freezing that she can be an Ice  queen with one look.

 My sister's look was freezing that she can be an Ice  queen with one look

Zach

Zach

Irine

Irine

[I'm aware that's Yumeko. They look a little identical in my imagination so yeah.... but they don't have the same hair color kay]