𝐁𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫: 2

(Y/N)

(Y/N)

"LESLIE PUT THAT KNIFE DOWN!" That was the first thing I heard in the morning. Funny because sometimes I heard mom stopping Leslie from killing Mia's hamster.

I look by my side and it seems my alarm clock didn't rang yet. Oh... looks like it's sabotage by Leslie again, that's what you got for having an evil sibling. I wish dad haven't forgot about the protection the night he did it with mom- I apologize for being inappropriate. *Clears throat* back to the story. 

I open the bathroom revealing the white shiny floors and the shiny toilet, Levi's cleaning sermon really did paid off. As much as I hate it, I'm affected by my friend's mysophobia. I scrub hard last night due to my sister puking because of Leslie's experiment. For pete's sake Leslie, stop putting weird stuff to Mia's chicken nuggets. This why I never let you play with Hanji...

 A shower reassures my senses with its water-hug, warm and cozy, but my time is limited embracing the warm drops of water due to my brother's hobby of making my life hellish. Every drop of the clear liquid comes with a thousands of thoughts. Why do I receive love letters from girls? Why do they blush when I look? Like seriously...I don't even look like a boy. 

I finish showering then wear my uniform. I look in the mirror and saw a female body with H/C hair, E/C eyes, and a S/C skin color. Why does my eyes reflect the cold breeze of winter?

"Y/N-Nee I borrowed Mia's goldfishes!" My brother came to me with his exited blue eyes.

"Don't tell me you cut them in half..." I crouch down to him looking at him straight in the eyes. He gave me his sadistic grin which I responded with a deeper frown and a freezing look.

"Don't give me that look! I only want to see want what's inside the fish!" He shouted while I give him a mean look. I stand up and get my bag before I get yelled by shadis again.

"-And don't forget to help me with my guillotine project~" The sadistic freak added. "Just don't use Mia as the experiment rat."

 I say goodbye to Mia who was still in the make-up shrine for her dead goldfish.

"I pray for you milo, mila, mika, mira, misa, mio-"

"Mia don't worry, I'll buy you a unicorn." I reassure her while she stop sobbing and praying for her dead fishes.

" I reassure her while she stop sobbing and praying for her dead fishes

CHARACTERS LOADING......

𝗟𝗘𝗦𝗟𝗜𝗘

𝗟𝗶𝗸𝗲𝘀: 𝗣𝗿𝗮𝗻𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴, 𝗘𝘅𝗽𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁, 𝘄𝗮𝘁𝗰𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 '𝗛𝗮𝗽𝗽𝘆 𝘁𝗿𝗲𝗲 𝗳𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗱𝘀', 𝗠𝗶𝗸𝗮𝘀𝗮, 𝗱𝗲𝘀𝗽𝗮𝗶𝗿.

𝗗𝗶𝘀𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲: 𝗛𝗼𝗽𝗲, 𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀, 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗿'𝘀 𝗳𝗿𝗲𝗲z𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗲𝘆𝗲𝘀, 𝗠𝗶𝗮 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗴𝗼𝗹𝗱𝗳𝗶𝘀𝗵𝗲𝘀.

𝗠𝗜𝗔

𝗠𝗜𝗔

𝗟𝗶𝗸𝗲𝘀: 𝗨𝗻𝗶𝗰𝗼𝗿𝗻𝘀, 𝗴𝗼𝗹𝗱𝗳𝗶𝘀𝗵𝗲𝘀, 𝗵𝗮𝗺𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗿, 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗿, 𝗟𝗘𝗦𝗟𝗜𝗘, 𝗔𝗿𝗺𝗶𝗻, 𝗿𝗮𝗶𝗻𝗯𝗼𝘄𝘀, 𝘀𝗽𝗼𝗻𝗴𝗲𝗯𝗼𝗯.

𝗗𝗶𝘀𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲: 𝗡𝗼𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝘀𝗮𝗱𝗻𝗲𝘀𝘀.