prt.1

♰ 𝒔𝒌𝒊𝒑 𝒑𝒂𝒔𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒆𝒓𝒓𝒐𝒓𝒔, 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒚 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏 𝒅𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒓 ♰
——————————————

➶ 𝙰𝚝𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚊 , 𝙶𝙰 ➴
𝚃𝚎𝚣𝚑𝚊é 𝙰𝚖𝚒𝚛𝚎𝚎 𝚁𝚎𝚍𝚍 | 𝙼𝚒𝚛𝚎𝚎 ♕
𝚂𝚊𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚍𝚊𝚢 | 𝚊𝚝 𝚑𝚘𝚖𝚎
5:37ᴘᴍ 

➶ 𝙰𝚝𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚊 , 𝙶𝙰 ➴𝚃𝚎𝚣𝚑𝚊é 𝙰𝚖𝚒𝚛𝚎𝚎 𝚁𝚎𝚍𝚍 | 𝙼𝚒𝚛𝚎𝚎 ♕𝚂𝚊𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚍𝚊𝚢 | 𝚊𝚝 𝚑𝚘𝚖𝚎 5:37ᴘᴍ 

" what's the attitude about now Amiree?" my mom came up to me as i sat on the couch.

" mama i do not have an attitude, i'm literally just watching tv." i said, never taking my eyes off of the tv.

𝑖𝑚 𝑐𝑜𝑛𝑣𝑖𝑛𝑐𝑒𝑑 𝑠ℎ𝑒 𝑜𝑛 𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑒 𝑡𝑦𝑝𝑒 𝑜𝑓 𝑑𝑟𝑢𝑔 𝑐𝑎𝑢𝑠𝑒 𝑖𝑎𝑛 𝑠𝑎𝑖𝑑 𝑠ℎ𝑖𝑡 𝑡𝑜 𝑛𝑜𝑏𝑜𝑑𝑦 𝑡𝑓

" yes you do tezhaé, you always acting like a lil white girl. always mad about sum" she said

" yo you really blowing me right now son cause ian even did nun to nobody and ion mean to get disrespectful but dang." i said.

𝑠ℎ𝑒 𝑔𝑒𝑡𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑜𝑛 𝑚𝑦 𝑓𝑢𝑐𝑘𝑖𝑛 𝑛𝑒𝑟𝑣𝑒𝑠 𝑏𝑟𝑢ℎ 𝑖𝑚 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑑𝑦 𝑡𝑎 𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑣𝑒. 𝑛𝑒𝑒𝑑𝑎 𝑏𝑒 𝑤𝑜𝑟𝑟𝑖𝑛 𝑏𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑜𝑙𝑑 𝑎𝑠𝑠 𝑙𝑎𝑐𝑒 𝑓𝑟𝑜𝑛𝑡.

" little girl you betta WATCH who you talkin to cause ion play det shit and you know dis."

"mama i just wanna know why you always coming at me sideways for literally doing nothing....ian bothering nobody and you finding a way to cuss me out for what?"

"i- i-" she said.

"i- i- nun. now you stuck and don't know what ta say. give me a break and go fix that crusty ole lace front please." i said getting up and handing her an old coupon to the salon down the street to get her hair done.

ian even mean to say it fareal it just slipped out.

she stood there speechless at my "actions".

that's how you read a bitch.

i ran upstairs to my room and looked for my car keys. I got me a nice lil lexus as a treat to myself. i've been saving up for ts for as long as i can remember.

ofc my mama couldn't get it for me cause she broke, 1, and spent all her money on my sister's future car, 2.

yea errbody knows that's ha favorite but ion really gaf sooo.

i found my keys and jogged to my sister's room.

" yo baby watchu want from da store?" i asked. everybody calls her baby cause she's da youngest and always with grown people.