7♡

♰ 𝒔𝒌𝒊𝒑 𝒑𝒂𝒔𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒆𝒓𝒓𝒐𝒓𝒔, 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒚 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏 𝒅𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒓 ♰
——————————————

➶ 𝙰𝚝𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚊 , 𝙶𝙰 ➴
𝚃𝚎𝚣𝚑𝚊é 𝙰𝚖𝚒𝚛𝚎𝚎 𝚁𝚎𝚍𝚍 | 𝙼𝚒𝚛𝚎𝚎 ♕
𝚂𝚊𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚍𝚊𝚢 | 𝙲𝚘𝚗𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗
5:01ᴘᴍ

➶ 𝙰𝚝𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚊 , 𝙶𝙰 ➴𝚃𝚎𝚣𝚑𝚊é 𝙰𝚖𝚒𝚛𝚎𝚎 𝚁𝚎𝚍𝚍 | 𝙼𝚒𝚛𝚎𝚎 ♕𝚂𝚊𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚍𝚊𝚢 | 𝙲𝚘𝚗𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗5:01ᴘᴍ

"can you come outside for me." i said on the phone with three.

"gir- you early as fuck. go the hell home."

"you literally told me it started at 5."

"okay but are you not black? you belong coming here like 6:30."

"come fucking get me befo i come innere and beat yo mf ass."

"rudeness." he said then hung up on me

"i'm finna shit myself bruh i'm nervous asf." i said talking to myself.

a couple minutes later i heard a knock at my window.

"you took to fuckin long bitch." i said coming out the car and punch him in his stomach.

"why you so aggressive bruh." he whined crouching over.

"get yo big stupid lookin ass the fuck up befo i give you sum ta whine about."

"you sound like somebody mama, do you got the painting witchu?" he asked.

"oh shit lemme get it out da car." i ran back to the car and got the picture.

"lemme see lemme see." he said tryna reach for it

"are you the multi millionaire artist that i'm supposed to be presenting this to? no so let it the fuck go." i huffed grabbing it from him.

"damnnn you got that preshaa right dea." he said in smokey voice.

"you like it fr?" i asked doing puppy dog eyes.

"yes and stop that shit you ugly asf."

"suck my dick."

"ight so since you early imma let you meet him befo errbody else come." he said walking me in the direction going to which i'm guessing is his father.

"POPS!" he yelled in the man's ear.

"don't make me fuck you up in front of all these people tremaine." his pappy said mugging him.