26♡

♰ 𝒔𝒌𝒊𝒑 𝒑𝒂𝒔𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒆𝒓𝒓𝒐𝒓𝒔, 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒚 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏 𝒅𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒓 ♰
——————————————

➶ 𝙰𝚝𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚊 , 𝙶𝙰 ➴
𝙺𝚎𝚎𝚕𝚊𝚗 𝙹𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚖𝚒𝚑 𝙱𝚛𝚘𝚘𝚔 | 𝙺𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚊 ♔
𝙼𝚘𝚗𝚍𝚊𝚢 | 𝚂𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚕
10:54 ᴀᴍ

➶ 𝙰𝚝𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚊 , 𝙶𝙰 ➴𝙺𝚎𝚎𝚕𝚊𝚗 𝙹𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚖𝚒𝚑 𝙱𝚛𝚘𝚘𝚔 | 𝙺𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚊 ♔𝙼𝚘𝚗𝚍𝚊𝚢 | 𝚂𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚕10:54 ᴀᴍ

(he look too old to be in school but ion give no fucks)

"shut yo bitch ass up." i mugged this pussy ass nigga that was sitting in front of me.

errbody was doin they own shi right na since it's the last days of school

"better not mess with him, he's a bad guy." his cracked out ass homebody told him.

"y'all niggas annoying." i smacked my lips getting up and walking out the classroom.

"guess i'm skipping class today."

"lemme go look fa my baby that's not really my baby but is my baby." i told myself walking to miree's class

"wassup ms smith." i held my hand out so she can dap me up.

"boy if you don't move." she said smacking my hand with a ruler.

"you wanna be in a bart simpson edit with xxxtentation playing in the background so bad." i sat on top of miree desk as she had her head down with her hoodie on.

she didn't answer.

"muhfucka, you dead?" i whisper yelled poking her neck multiple times.

"stop touchin me cuh." she sat up and mugged me.

"uhn uhn get that ass up we finna fix that attitude." i hopped off the desk picking her up and throwing her over my shoulder.

"hoe been eating bricks." i huffed struggling to stand up.

"maybe if you wasn't built like a fork." some goofy said from the back of the classroom called out making them laugh.

"ms smith lemme take her for a second, preciate cha." i spoke before she could answer and walked out the classroom heading to the janitor's closet.

i locked the door behind me and flicked the lights on.

"what's wrong witchu?" i asked her sitting on a bucket with her on the edge of my lap.

"nun i'm fine." she covered her face trying to stand up but i put my arms around her waist and brought her closer to me.

how she look beautiful even when she crying

nah nigga it's just we used to bitches that look like they a part of the reptile species

shutup now is not the time