41♡

♰ 𝒔𝒌𝒊𝒑 𝒑𝒂𝒔𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒆𝒓𝒓𝒐𝒓𝒔, 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒚 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏 𝒅𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒓 ♰
——————————————

➶ 𝙰𝚝𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚊 , 𝙶𝙰 ➴
𝚃𝚎𝚣𝚑𝚊é 𝙰𝚖𝚒𝚛𝚎𝚎 𝚁𝚎𝚍𝚍 | 𝙼𝚒𝚛𝚎𝚎 ♕
𝚂𝚊𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚍𝚊𝚢 |
5:37ᴘᴍ

"y'all ready?" mama asked walking into sj's old room where we were getting dressed.

"yes ma'am." sj answered for both of us and we walked downstairs.

it's been about 3 days since we've been here, and mama found a way to get in contact with the gang or whatever.

we having a lil mini cookout today at my father's house.

"mimi that outfit is too revealing." jay screwed up his face at her lil sundress.

"boy stop hating purr." she stuck her tongue out at him.

"that's my sister." i high fived her walking to the car.

"how you feelin shawty?" jay asked as we got in the backseat

"i'm kinda nervous, i ain't seen them in so long ion know how they gonna react."

"be cool, i gotchu." he put his arm around my shoulder.

"y'all is ugly." sj mugged us through the mirror.

"shut up somari." we said at the same time

——— skip the car ride.

"girl getcho ass." jay pulled me in front of him.

"creepin behind a nigga like you a mice assum."

"heyyy....heyyy....how y'all doinn." mama awkwardly walked through the door with us following.

"everyone's outside in the yard." juice's mom said.

as soon as i walked outside i spotted tiny, jaejae, nova, and some other girl hanging out around the grill.

"tezhae amiree redd i knowwwwww that's not youuuuuu!!!" tiny squealed running towards me.

"i'm so sorry friend i miss you so muchhhhh." she tackled me to the ground.

"i miss you more girllll." i smiled hugging her tightly.

we got up and dusted ourselves off, and nova came running after.

"novaaaa you're so beautiful." i hugged him tightly

"bitch i missed yo nice ass." he chuckled and i saw jaejae out the corner of my eye watching me with a bored expression.

"jae jaeee girl i missed you!" i smiled walking towards her and she gave me a close lipped smile and stepped to the side.

"uhh...hi." i awkwardly waved at the girl i didn't know so i didn't come off as rude.

"hey." she smiled back before speed walking after jae jae.

"what's that about?" i asked tiny.

" let's just say jae jae is still upset about you leaving, and that girl...i'll let you find out for yourself it's not my place to tell."

"oh okay...where the guys?"

"over there." she pointed over to the niggas across the street playing dice.

"damn y'all playing without me?" i walked over to them and juice got up and threw me in the air.

"you lil bitch, i missed yo baldheaded ass so fuckin muchhhhhh." he started tearing up while hugging me.