34♡

♰ 𝒔𝒌𝒊𝒑 𝒑𝒂𝒔𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒆𝒓𝒓𝒐𝒓𝒔, 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒚 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏 𝒅𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒓 ♰
——————————————

➶ 𝙰𝚝𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚊 , 𝙶𝙰 ➴
𝚃𝚎𝚣𝚑𝚊é 𝙰𝚖𝚒𝚛𝚎𝚎 𝚁𝚎𝚍𝚍 | 𝙼𝚒𝚛𝚎𝚎 ♕
𝚆𝚎𝚎𝚔 𝙻𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛 | 𝚃𝚊𝚝𝚝𝚘𝚘 𝚂𝚑𝚘𝚙
11:35ᴀᴍ

➶ 𝙰𝚝𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚊 , 𝙶𝙰 ➴𝚃𝚎𝚣𝚑𝚊é 𝙰𝚖𝚒𝚛𝚎𝚎 𝚁𝚎𝚍𝚍 | 𝙼𝚒𝚛𝚎𝚎 ♕𝚆𝚎𝚎𝚔 𝙻𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛 | 𝚃𝚊𝚝𝚝𝚘𝚘 𝚂𝚑𝚘𝚙11:35ᴀᴍ

"STOP BEING A PUSSY!" i yelled dragging killa by his ear into the tattoo shop.

"aggressive lil bastard." he popped my hand and mugged me walking in behind me.

i'm taking him to get his ears pierced and he acting like he finna die.

this nigga got odee tats on his neck and shit and he whining like a bitch over a damn ear piercing.

"bruh it's finna hurttttt."

"shut yo ass up and behave." i smacked him behind his head and pushed him towards the door.

"hey i'm here for the appointment for tezhae."

"oh wassup, i'm assuming you're tezhae." the man stuck his hand out for killa to shake.

"i look like a fuckin tezhae to you?" he mugged him and sat in the chair

"keelan." i gave him that black mama look and he instantly fixed his face.

"well let's get started." the man awkwardly said and grabbed his piercing gun.

"nigga you not gon talk me through it? like damn my name killa nice to meet you."

"this piercing ain't that serious you being a pussy." the man mumbled and i laughed.

"bro run my fade after you done sticking needles in my ear."

"shut yo ass up." he cleaned around the ears and marked the spots with markers.

"no you shut yo ass up, lookin like you play with alligators and live on a farm."

"hold still fa i stab you." the man said as he clamped the gun down.

"AHH- oh." killa started to scream and stopped as the needle went through his ear.

"i wan even screaming like that when i got my nose pierced." i laughed at him.

"wait i did that didnt i?" the man smiled pointing to my nose.

"yup." i nodded.

by the time our little conversation ended he already did killa's other ear and he didn't even notice.

"hurry up and do the other ear bozo."

"i already did goofy."

"ouuu shittt da ladies gon like this one." he smiled in the mirror checking them out.