In your arms

( word count 1145)

I woke up in Lucius' arms snuggling deeper into him. I was so grateful he saved me yesterday. He kisses my head already awake. I smiled at him as he smiled a bit back. " how are you feeling dear?" I sighed deeply " better Lucius.." He took a deep breath hugging me. " I was so worried.." I look at him with a grateful look as he softly kissed my head again. Narcissa entered and Lucius pretend to look for something as I pretended to fall asleep. " Is she still asleep?" Lucius nodded. " I'm going out for a bit with Draco, is she comfortable with you?"

" Yes Narcissa she will be fine." She nodded and left the manor. Lucius smiled softly at me noticing I feel back asleep.

Lucius' POV
How can I feel such ways for someone I just met.. I can't get to close to her...but now that turned out was her getting hurt.. I'm going to make dobby make a meal..

2 hours later...
"Y/N?" I flutter my eyes open seeing Lucius. " yeah?" I yawn a bit realizing I fell asleep. " I have lunch love come on?" I nod getting up as he kisses my
Cheek. We head downstairs in silence and start eating. " where did Draco  and Narcissa go?" Lucius sighed and said " not sure dear.. they go on a mother- son trip every summer." I smile a bit and nod. We finish eating as sit on the couch. " uhm would you like me to read to you?"

" yeah that's alright?" He smiled a bit as he opened the book. He read to me a bit as he held me close in his arms. I felt happy but not used to affection like this. I noticed him fall asleep and decided to get up and explore a bit. I signed to myself a bit and saw photos of the family and started feeling guilty. After looking around a bit I went to the bathroom and started the bath. I heard the door open to see Lucius.

" would you mind if I joined you." I pushed the hair out of my face. " yeah I wouldn't mind." We undressed as he got in and allowed me to get in after him. " Are you sir your alright?" I smiled to myself. " mhm in good don't worry Lucius." I could tell he was in deep thought as he had his arms around my body like he was trying to keep me safe. I rested my head on his chest as he played with my hair. " having fun?" I said as I teased him
A bit. He chuckled a bit and said " yes a lot." I laughed as he pulled me closer. I turned over to face him.

He slowly pulled in and kissed me grabbing my chin careful not to hurt me. I kisses him back holding his cheek in my hand. He pulled away grinning at my flustered state. " your so pretty when your flustered." I blushed and said " oh really?" He smirked at me and clenched his jaw." He seemed lost in thought so I decided to kiss his jaw trailing kisses smiling. He snapped out of it and met my eyes looking into them. " I like when I'm in your arms Lucius.." he smiled a bit like he was hesitant to show any emotion.

He looked at me more thinking before he decided to kiss my lips softly. I kissed him back looking at him as my stomach has butterflies. We heard the door open and Lucius kissed my lips and left to his study leaving me alone with butterflies and my heart racing. Draco ran into my room happily and said " guess what Y/N!." I looked at him confused and turned to him. " what's up Draco?."

" So me and my were talking and she said we're going on a family vacation to Italy!." I smiled and said " good for you Dray!." He looked at me confused for a second and said " you know your coming right?" I looked shocked a bit and said " Draco? It's a family thing I don't want to intrude!" He laughed and said " your coming! Now let's go! We're going to eat dinner!" I rolled my eyes playfully and went downstairs with him to see a jealous Lucius and A happy Narcissa who had her eyes on me.

" Hello Mr. and Mrs. Malfoy!" Lucius smirked a bit and said " Hello miss." Narcissa got up hugging me tightly putting her hand close to my ass making me a bit shocked at first. Lucius looked very upset and I smiled at Narcissa. " Hello dear! Did you hear the news?" Lucius piped in and said " What news?!" Narcissa laughed and said " we're going to Italy!" Lucius didn't really care and said " whatever." I smiled at her and she said

" Dear I hope you know your going as well!" I nodded my head and said " I don't want to be a burden Miss." Lucius clicked his tongue and said " dear your never a burden." I blushed a bit and nodded which made Narcissa very happy. I looked a bit confused at her behavior but decided to brush it off. I would be lying if I didn't find Narcissa attractive. I decided it was pretty late and decided to head to bed. " Good Night everyone!"

They all said good night as I headed to bed. I laid in my bed for about an hour till I heard a knock on my door to see Narcissa. " Hello.. may I come in darling?" I thought about it for a minute and said " yeah Narcissa come in!" She walked in with a smile and said " did I wake you Y/N?." I shook my head no as she sat in the edge of my bed. " I just wanted to check on you dear.." I smiled at her and said " oh thank you Narcissa!

She blushed a bit and said " No problem dear!" I hugged her before she kissed my cheek and saw Lucius enter with a jealous look. " Oh Narcissa what are you doing?" Narcissa looked at Lucius and said " oh just talking.." I noticed the tension and looked down awkwardly. " well I'm going to go to my room.. night Lucius." And with that Narcissa left leaving me and Lucius alone. " little one what was she really doing?" I looked at him and " we were just talking." He nodded and said" do you mind if I sleep here?" I shook my head and changed into my Pjs and crawled in bed with him.

" you look beautiful kitten." I blushed and snuggled up to him. He kissed my
Lips before we both headed to bed.

Authors note
So I'm trying to make my chapters longer so I'm sorry if the ones before were short! But some drama is coming soon I promise!