The Other Malfoy

I woke up earlier this morning and decided to head downstairs to only see Narcissa. She smirked a bit at me before hugging me. " y/n! Morning! Lucius and Draco went out for a bit so it's just me and you!" I smile at her excited. She looked me up and down before deciding to eat telling me to sit down. I sat next to her shocked at her sudden move as she placed her hand on my thigh. I shivered from just her touch as a smirk was plastered on her beautiful lips.

I bit my lip softly at her flustered at her beautiful appearance. She wore a mid length dress that made her curves look beautiful. I ate my food slowly trying not to pay attention to the beautiful women next to me till she said " dear once we're done eating would you like to do anything?" I took a deep breath and smiled at her as I said " of course Narcissa! I would love to!" She giggled a bit as we both finished eating. She grabbed my hand in hers softly as we walked.

I smiled at her as we walked up the stairs to head to her room. I could see lust fill her eyes as we walked to her room. She opened a bottle of wine and handed me a cup. " for you being a wonderful guest dear!" I blushed a bit before raising my glass. " So Dear.. tell me how you like it here?" She said as she took a sip of her wine. " Well Narcissa.. I've honestly loved it here! It's calming in a way I can't explain.." she took my hand in mine before pushing a strand of hair behind my ear.

She whispered softly in my ear " darling why must you be so pretty.." I gasped lightly before she placed a feathery kiss on my neck leaving me wanting more. Never would I have expected going after Draco's mom...
She smirked at my flustered appearance as she dragged her finger along the end of my skirt. " Tell me dear.. have you ever been pleasured by a women before..?" I gulped as she said that and said " n-no.. I haven't." She giggled a bit before looking into my eyes. " have you ever wanted to?" I nodded my head slowly as she licked her lips taking in the view of me spread out for her.

She than looked at me caressing my cheek with one of her hands. " Such a beautiful thing you are..any man or women would be so lucky to have you darling.." I look at her speechless not ever thinking Narcissa would seduce me like this. She smirked as if she could read my mind before placing me in her lap making me straddle her hips. " do you want this Y/N? You have to use your words darling?" I looked into her eyes falling for her like a bug in a spider web. " yes Narcissa.. I want you.. badly..." she smirked before nipping and kissing my neck making me let out whimpers and soft moans.

( for all my Narcissa simps! Ily❤️)

She giggles against my neck making me feel her hot breath as I played with her hair. She found my sweet spot fast as she licked and nipped at it making a hickey. I moaned softly as she did so in love with her touch. She than tugged at my shirt and whispered. " may I take this off dear?" I nodded my head quickly as she just chuckled. She slowly took of my shirt and bra humming happily. " such beautiful breasts darling." She slowly started licking them making me arch my back in pleasure as she sucked my nipple seductively.

She than laid me down on the bed as she admired me. " Merlin your beautiful.." she ran her hands along my body tracing my curves groaning softly feeling all of them. She played with my breasts licking and sucking them making me moan her name quietly. I admired her as she pleased my body the way I liked. I couldn't help it before I flipped us around. She looked shocked at my boldness before I pressed my lips on hers hungrily.

She moaned softly in my mouth as I took off her shirt and bra looking at her perky breasts making my mouth water at the sight in front of me. I started licking and kissing her neck finding her sweet spot putting my attention there. She moaned at my actions as she grabbed my ass kneading it in her hands. I left multiple hickeys getting lost in her warm soft skin. She than flipped us back over. " it's cute how you think your going to be in control.." I whimper a bit as she smirks and slowly pulls my skirt down seeing the wet spot giggling.

" I did that darling?" She smirked. " y-yes mommy.. you did!" She bit her lip at that name before kissing my inner thighs biting them softly. She than moved to my cloth pussy making moan.
( I- I'm sorry for that BAHAHAHAH)
She smirked before taking my panties off slowly. I helped her a bit moving my hips as she spread my legs. " Mhh so pretty darling.." I looked at her as she smirked and kissed my inner thighs once more before kissing my wet pussy making me moan loudly.

" f-fuck mommy!" She smirked at me as she went faster licking up my juices. " listen baby.. we don't have to much time.. so let me please you?" I look at her. " b-but mommy! What about you?" She smiles " don't worry now sit back and let me taste you." She than continued to lick my clit adding a finger making me arch my back in pleasure. She smirked before going faster, biting my clit faster as I moan loudly. The pleasure this women was giving me was heavenly! " m-mhh!! That feels good!!."

She added two more fingers inside of me pumping them fast as she kept licking my clit. I felt myself growing closer to my climax as I screamed " I-I'm cumming!!" She giggled and said " cum baby!" I came all over her mouth as her tongue lapped up my juices. " you did wonderful darling! Now let's get dressed before Lucius and Draco come?" I nodded before kissing her lips. We got dressed as Lucius and Draco came.

" Y/N how are you!" I hugged him smiling. " did you have fun with your dad?" He smiles and nodded. I saw Lucius feelings but guilty as his wife legit made me cum 10 minutes ago. I was tired as I excused myself to head to bed.

Authors note!
I'm planning on changing this book title and purpose! I'm not going to tell you yet but y'all be prepared bitches!