What..the..fuck..

I woke up the next morning feeling two arms wrapped around me, I slowly opened my eyes and saw both Narcissa and Lucius holding me in their arms. My eyes widen quickly as I squirmed trying to escape before Lucius smirked and woke up.

" morning princess... I see you're up..?"

I felt my heart race quickly as I look at him.

" I-I.. what are you doing???"

He chuckled before burying his head in the valley of my breasts.

" sleeping.. is something wrong princess..?"

I completely froze before putting my head back on the cover before hearing Narcissa's heavenly voice.

" are you okay pretty girl?" She smirked grabbing my waist with her hands.

" w-what is going on?!" I said as I got really nervous.

Lucius looked up at me before grabbing my chin tightly " maybe if you weren't a little slut fucking me and my wife you wouldn't be in this."

My eyes widen as now they know. I took a small deep breath as Narcissa just giggled and began kissing my neck immediately finding my sweet spot which made me moan out.

" so responsive..." she said with a smirk.

" how about we go downstairs and eat breakfast..?"

Narcissa nodded and pulled away making me whine. Lucius than quickly picked me up making me Yelp as he walked with Narcissa with me in his arms. I squirmed a bit before Lucius rolled his eyes.

" you act like I'm
Going to eat you.. not yet at least.."

my eyes widen as a faint blush appeared on my cheeks. I slowly felt myself getting wet as I groan slightly under my breath. I was wearing a skirt since I didn't change from yesterday. We finally got downstairs as Lucius placed me on the chair with a small pat on the cheek.

" there kitten.. now stay.. be a good little girl okay..?"

I quickly nodded my head as Narcissa whispered in my ear

" I'd rather eat you princess.. "

I shivered slightly as she put my hand on my inner thigh before she pulled away. Food appeared on the table as I slowly began eating my food as I felt butterflies in my stomach as I locked eyes with Narcissa.

(( y'all be prepared for smut!))

She " accidentally" dropped her fork and went under the table to grab it. I felt a pair of hands on my thighs as I tensed up. I looked under and saw Narcissa with a smirk. She slowly pulled down my panties seeing how wet it is, as she bit her lip. She than put her head under my skirt and smirked as she saw my glistening pussy.

" so, so beautiful.."

She mumbled before tracing her finger between my folds making me grip my fork tightly. She slowly licked my clit as I gasp slightly arching my back in the chair.

" Y/N... what's wrong..?"

" O-oh nothing.."

He shrugged and nodded. Narcissa than slowly licked my folds making me bite my lip harder. Lucius' eyes raised before he noticed Narcissa under the table. He went under as well and whispered to her.

" what are you doing!!" She smirked and looked at him.

" having breakfast.. Merlin she tastes good..."

I felt my pussy clench on nothing as I heard her words. Lucius than roughly shoved a finger in my wet Pussy making me moan loudly.

" s-shit!! "

He almost whined as he felt how warm and tight I am.

" someone needs a good fucking huh..? Desperate slut.."

I whimpered as i buck my hips desperately wanting attention.

" p-please!! I want you both to touch me!!"

Narcissa giggled as she began slowly eating me out, teasing me in her way. Lucius than began pumping his middle finger in me. I moaned as I felt them work the magic on me. I gripped the table tightly as breath heavily.

Lucius than added two fingers as I gasped. " w-wait!! I-it hurts!"

He looked at me and smirked " you can take it princess.. relax.."

Narcissa was to busy enjoying my taste as she begins licking faster as I curl my toes.

" I-I'm already close!!"

" hold it princess.. let us please you.."

I nod and whimper as I try my best and hold my orgasm. It goes on for an hour as tears are streaming down my cheeks. " p-please!! I can't hold it anymore!!"

Narcissa slowly pulled away and mumbles loud for me to hear.

" cum pumpkin.. let mommy taste you.."

I feel my vision get blurry as I let out a loud scream of pleasure as my orgasm comes washing down. Lucius and Narcissa both licked up my cum as I let out small whimpers.

" Mhh good girl.." Lucius said and Narcissa and Lucius got up from under the table. My legs were shaking from intensity of my orgasm. Narcissa gently picked me up and gently kissed my lips.

" come on pumpkin.. let's get you cleaned up.."

I nodded my head as I nuzzled into her letting out small whimpers. She walked to the grand bathroom and set me on the counter and set up the bathtub as Lucius started undressing kissing every part of skin that showed.

" Merlin you're exquisite darling.."

He slowly took my hair out of my bun before carrying me to the bath.

" do you want us to join pumpkin..?"

I nod my head slowly as they both undress. They get in putting me in the middle of them as I hold me close. I feel my muscles relax in the tub before Lucius whispers

" may I fuck you dear..?"

I look at him and nod slowly. He pulls me in his lap as he lines his tip with my entrance. He turned me around so I faced Narcissa as she hovered over Lucius' face .  He slowly sank me down on his cock as I let out a loud moan. Narcissa slowly lowered herself above Lucius as he started licking her pussy making her moan. Narcissa pulled my face to hers as she began making out with me.

She placed her hand in my hair gently tugging as I moaned in her mouth. Lucius increased his pace inside of me as I gasp in Narcissa's mouth. She took that opportunity to shove her tongue in my mouth as we both battled for dominance.  Lucius groaned loudly in pleasure as he felt me move my hips a bit to match his thrusts.

He began playing with my breasts as he softly squeezed them as his thrusts become harsh. " I-I'm going to cum again!!"

" cum princess.. we're all close!"

Narcissa caught my lips on hers as we both began making out as we came at the same time moaning in each others mouths. I than felt Lucius shoot his warm seeds in my womb as he groans loudly in pleasure. Narcissa slowly moves away from Lucius' face as she softly kisses him.

" let's all take a nap..?"

I nod my head slowly as Lucius slowly pulls out of me. Narcissa drains the water as Lucius gets up and dries me. He gives me his shirt and boxers before covering me. Narcissa wears the same as she puts her hands around my waist.

" sleep okay pumpkin.."

" alright.." I said as I slowly drifted off to sleep.

Authors note.

IM SO SORRY I HAVEN'T UPLOADED IN A WHILE! I WAS SUPER BUSY