Traitor

TW: BLOOD, ABUSE
Don't read if it triggers you please!

I woke up panting as I was tied to a cheer. I quietly sobbed scared out of my mind before someone opened the door.

" miss me dear..?" Draco walked in smirking as he stroked my cheek gently. My eyes widened as I felt my heart drop. " D-Draco..?!" He grinned before grabbing my hair harshly as he forced me to look at him.

" You're a fucking slut. Getting with my parents?? Really?! You couldn't keep your legs closed in front of them!? First Snape and now them?!" He spat at me.

My heart was racing as I felt sick to my stomach. I started crying as I tried getting away from him. Draco growled before slapping me. " Have fun..." he whispered before putting a pain curse on me as I started screaming.

Lucius' POV-

Fuck. Fuck. My own fucking son took her. I was panicking. I had no idea where she was, my beautiful flower. " Severus we need to find her!!" Severus was also panicking as he put his hands through his hair. " I-I have no idea how to find her!!!" Severus roared as he threw a vase in frustration. " I can't loose her Severus.. I love her.." Lucius breathes heavily as i calls the ministry.

Draco's POV-

She's a fucking slut. Getting with my parents?! Really?? I loved her.. I was going to ask her out. She was my best friend since I was little.. and now she's whoring herself to my parents!! What the fuck?! I sighed and casted a silencing spell on her room as I was sick of her screams. I rolled my eyes and walked away asking the house elf for some slop on a plate. She's an idiot.. she will pay for what she did.
Y/N'S POV-

I don't even know how long I've been here.. all I want is them back.. I can't believe Draco would do this.. m-my body hurts so bad.. I just want to sleep.. they will never find me.. I really love them..

Lucius' POV-

  We spent the past hours trying to find out beautiful girl. We found a lead on her but it was miles away. We had to prepare for what Draco might have done. I can't even imagine her hurt.. Severus and Narcissa have been pacing and worrying. What if she's dead.. what if he killed her, I can't even see that happening.. I love her.. I can't let this happen.

Y/N'S POV-

I heard the door open as I've lost my voice from screaming. My body twitches as I see a plate of slop in Draco's hand. He pushes it towards me as I slowly eat it closing my eyes at the horrible taste. I threw up on the floor crying. " you stupid bitch!! I just cleaned the floors!!! " He punched me in the face as he commanded a house elf to clean it up. I was fully sobbing as blood ran down my nose. " you should have never spread you legs for my parents.."

Authors note-

HEY GUYS. I HOPE YOU MISSED ME. SORRY ITS SO SHORT HOPEFULLY NEXT CHAPTER WONT BE❤️❤️