Who's.. here..?

I woke up feeling slightly cold as Lucius and Narcissa were no where to be found. I sigh softly and stretched my body as I hear a little crack. I stand up and find an outfit as I hear small muttering from the downstairs. I tilt my head but shrug as I do my hair and go downstairs seeing who's here.

" Lucius! Narcissa!." I said as I walk down the stairs.

They were laughing with some very deep voice??

" Ah Severus we do miss you! Seems like Y/N is up!" Lucius said as he smirks lightly at my name.

" Miss Y/L/N? Why is she here?" Severus says slightly confused

Narcissa giggles before getting up and finding me in the kitchen.

" dear! I have someone for you to meet!" She says giggling.

She drags me down where the men are as I feel my heart stop. The last time I saw him we had an agreement...

Flashback!

" W-why can't you just trust me Severus... I-I love you!!" I said with tears streaming down my cheeks.

" No you stupid girl!! You don't love me! You're being silly!" He says angrily as he crosses my arms.

" S-Severus what are you talking about?!?! What so I was just a good fuck!!!!?!" I say heartbroken.

" you know what... YES... you were!!! I don't need you anymore!!! Now leave!!.

I look at him and shock and hurt as I leave slamming the door never coming back....

Flashback over!

" Y/N I know you've probably met Severus.." Lucius says as he pats me to sit in his lap. I apply and sit down as he holds my waist.

" yes.. I've met him before.." I say as I play with my fingers.

Severus eyes me up and down as he wishes he can hold me but sadly can't.

" Now Severus do you have the potion? We all need to be safe."

Severus nods and hands lucius the potion as he sees I refuse to look at him. Narcissa gently rubs my shoulders with her soft hands.

" love.. you seem tense dear.. are you alright.."

I look at her and nod as I softly kiss her lips making her hum in response.

" I presume that you both are sharing her?" Severus says with his deep voice.

" yes.. we are.. right kitten?" Lucius says with a smirk.

" yes.." I say before nuzzling my head in his neck.

Lucius smiles slightly and rubs my back as senses that something is wrong. He kisses my neck softly before starting to talk with Severus again as they hold a conversation. Severus' eyes darted between me and Lucius as he looks away not wanting to say anything.

" Severus are you alright? What's wrong?"

" oh! Yes I'm fine lucius no worries.." Severus said clearing his throat as he keeps staring at me.

" why are staring..? She's ours.."

" Lucius calm down.. I'm not going to take her from you.. alright."

Lucius nods slowly and rolls his eyes slightly.

" I'm okay Lucius.. I'm just cold.."

He kissed behind my ears and nods. " alright kitten.. lemme make you warmer okay..?"