chapter 7

the wait is over people...

"students of hayakkou academy, we're reaching towards the end of our event and to add spice to things if Yumeko wins she will get yn's place in the student council and yn will be stuck as a house pet until she regains her position back. and if yn wins she will get double the money" yumemi said in the microphone while hyping up the crowd while I and the others gave her 'wtf did you just do' look and she mouthed a sorry. "we'll be starting in ten minutes everyone," yumemi said as she rushed towards the backstage there were two backstages which connected from behind on either side of the stage on one side it was me and the student council girls and on the other side there were yumeko and her friends. "i am so sorry yn, the crowd were getting bored so I just had to "you need to win this no matter what" kirari said and walked off while sayaka was following her and she turned back and mouthed a sorry. 

"i think im going to puke" i said as i rushed to a garbage can "oh god one match can decide my entire life im screwed" I cried out "uh we cant help here so you might have to figure out yourself" yuriko said "thanks for lifting my spirits up," I said in a sarcastic tone. "dont worry till the time you show her who's the boss it'll be fine, in gambling you need to be extremely sadistic yn" sachiko said "yeah i guess" 

(ik its a short chapter but the next one will be interesting, i will try my best to describe the game in the next chapter but it will be similar to yumeko vs kirari episode so refer to that while reading the next chap)

please vote and comment