chapter ??? (i dun remember)

kay my geeks and peeps I will update but once in a week (man I really can't stay away from writing this series can I?) and dude we reached 500 reads?!!! this one is gonna be a longer chapter for the 500 reads. the reason i can't write longer chapters is that i run out of ideas or get bored  and yes in this part our yn will also have a love interest 

Y/N POV

I went to the council room because there was a meeting. as I was outside the door I could hear lots of murmurs for some reason. and it's quite unlikely since it's always so quiet around here. as soon as I entered everyone quiets down and I raised a brow at them. 

"what?" I asked because everyone had been staring at me like I was some ghost. "h-how long were you standing there?" runa asked "oh, I just came" I replied "oh" everyone said in unison and they seemed to loosen up a bit. 

"d-did something happen?" I asked 

"not something you should know of" kirari replied while placing a hand on my shoulder as I awkwardly nodded my head trying to process everything. 

there's surely something going on here and I need to get to the bottom of this. I reached my class 10 minutes before it started. "morning yn" Yumeko chimed "morning" I replied still thinking about the council room incident. "what happened?" mary asked "Oh nothing, I just feel like the council is hiding something from me" I said  "elaborate please" Ryota asked as I explained everything. 

YUMEKO POV

I smirked while listening to y/n. well well, aren't we both using her for our benefits. it's surely unfair but at least one of us will get to enjoy it. poor yn!

I looked at mary and signaled her "a-ah well, you can totally trust us" mary said, "yeah, tell us whatever you want and let me tell you kirari has 'that' reputation" I said while doing the quotations in air (you get what im trying to say right) 

"what do you mean 'that'?" yn said while recreating the air quotations. "well she's kinda manipulative" mary said as yn stared at mary wanting her to continue

after school...

well just asume that I and mary filled yn's ears about kirari. half of them weren't true and half applied to everyone here. like who isn't manipulative in hayakkou academy and plus everyones' a sadist here too but poor yn can't seem to understand that. 

YN POV

I was walking home from school because my driver was sick today. "hey yn, want a drive?" I heard a voice from behind which I assume was ririka "um sure I guess" I replied and jumped into her convertible 

"so tell me yn, did yumeko and the other tell you anything suspicious?" ririka asked 

RIRIKA POV

"Riri (what a cringy nickname), you ready?" kirari asked as I nodded "guess the luck is on your side today, she's walking home you could give her a ride" kirari suggested as I rushed out remembering the goal I had to achieve which was get as much info as I could get from yn. 

I was trying to get info from her but somehow she was holding back a lot so I decided to cool down a bit and gain her trust. I took the long way to her house so we still had half an hour more to reach her house. "so yn do you have any crushes?" I asked "y-yeah" she replied reddening up.