chapter sixteen

I found out Monse lives with her mom. Cesar texted me.

"Jade I messed up big time"

"What happened? I'm here for you."

"I hooked up with Paula from my work.. and Monse just texted me saying she misses me"

"Cesar.. I love you but I can't help. You hooked up with Paula and Monse is going to find out sooner or later. Does anyone else know?"

"Just you, me and Paula right now."

"Try figuring out your life please. I'll talk to you later."

"I'll try. Goodnight."

2 days later..

Oscar drove me to Jamals house. I'm in pajamas but I couldn't care less.

"Hey is Jamal home?" I asked Jamals dad

"Yes he's in his room"

"Thank you"

I went to Jamals room. Cesar and Jamal were awake.

"Morning losers" I said sitting on Jamals desk chair

"I'm gonna go Jamal" Cesar said leaving the room

"Alright bye bro"

I sat on his bed next to him.

"What are you doing today?" I asked him

"Right now we have to go to Ruby's house" He said getting up and grabbing me clothes because he was already dressed

We went to Rubys house and they were talking about some stuff. I was on my phone listening to music.

I was distracted. Jamal kept tapping me. I wasn't listening and he picked me up like a baby. I took my headphones out.

"Jamal-"

"Stop talking. You won't listen. We have to go to Monse's house."

We went to Monse's new house and went inside.

Two girls came over.. I hated both of them. They talked hella annoying and pissed me off. We started eating.

Ruby started flirting with the two girls especially the blonde one. I texted Oscar.

"Is there a way you can kill two girls for me?"

"Jade what the fuck is this text?"

"I'm at Monse's.. I'm with Monse, Jamal, Ruby and two annoying ass bitches. Please kill me."

"You're on your own girl"

Later on Monse got pissed because nothing was working out so we started playing games.

We played an Ouija board.. the name spelled out Julio. Jamal and I started freaking out and he threw the thing. We started playing Never Have I Ever.

The blonde girl asked "Never have I ever had sex"

Monse and the brown haired girl started drinking.

The guys started mimicking the two girls and I laughed so hard.

The brown haired girl said her mom said something about Monse's dad and told Monse what happened.

Monse made us all leave.

Monse texted me.

"Don't worry. I'm back in town. I can't believe my mom and I'm sorry for everything that happened tonight."

"It's okay. I totally understand why you would be upset about it. I'm glad you are back.. we all missed you. Goodnight."