chapter twenty-six

The next morning I woke up from a text from Jamal.

"I know you hate me right now but meet me and the gang at Ruby's."

"Right now?" I texted back

"Yes right now." He texted

Jamal fell hard for Kendra and if he likes her I'm not going to get into the way of it. Maybe it's for the best. He really likes her and I like him and she likes him so it's best if I just move on and forget about it. I will always love Jamal but it's time I don't give a fuck anymore. I'm turning into Oscar. I won't forgive him and I won't forget.

I got into some booty shorts that are black with stripes on the side, I put on a white crop top, a sweatshirt over it and it was black with stripes on the side also, I put on some of Jamals Jordans that I stole from his house when we were dating, I put my hair in a messy bun and I put mascara and lip gloss on.

I went to Ruby's and went inside. Jamal and everyone looked over at me.

"Hi Jamal" I said waving and smiling

I sat down on Ruby's ledge of the chair. Jasmine, Monse and Cesar were on the couch while Jamal was standing in front of all of us.

Jamal started talking about Little Ricky.

Jamal looked fine today but he likes Kendra I can't do this.

We then went to a show thing for this girl.

Cesar, Monse, Jasmine and Ruby stayed back while Jamal and I tried to sneak into the girls dressing room.

We started walking to her dressing room.

"Look Jade I'm sorry. I really like Kendra and I want you to forgive me. Also ima need those Jordans back and all the hoodies and clothes you stole."

"I forgive you but I'm not giving your shit back. I loved you and I still do but you like her and I'm not going to get in the way of it. Kendra is pretty.. prettier than me." I said tearing up

He looked at me and looked away.

"So she is prettier? I can't believe you." I said as we got to the door

"You go in. I'm going home." I said walking away

I could hear Jamal yelling for me and I walked right past the crew and they all tried stopping me. Monse grabbed my arm and I had tears running down my face and my eyes were all red and puffy.

"Jade what's wrong?" They all asked at the same time

"None of your business guys... I can't do this anymore." I said running away

Later that night I went home and I ran to my room I heard Oscar running after me. I ran into the bathroom and grabbed a spare razor and I started cutting.

"JADE PUT THAT SHIT DOWN" Oscar yelled as my arms were full of blood

Oscar grabbed the razor out of my hand. He sat down on the ground with me while I cried into his shoulder for 2 hours.

The next day. I woke up to Jamal, Monse, Cesar and Ruby in my dining room. And Oscar also. I had a white tang top on with gray sweats. I walked out of my room and saw them. I looked at my arm and both of my arms were covered in cuts from last night.

Oscar quickly threw me one of his jackets and I put it on before anyone saw. I think Cesar saw though.

Later on after everyone left besides Oscar and Cesar. Cesar came in my room.

"You want to explain the cuts on both of your arms?"

"I can't tell you."

"Jade you can tell me anything."

"FINE. JAMAL AND I DATED FOR A WHILE AND HE CHEATED ON ME MULTIPLE TIMES WITH KENDRA AND IM NOT COPING WITH IT WELL."

"Who's Kendra?"

"The girl who was stalking him"

"I'm sorry Jade" Cesar said walking out of my room