Overview:

I am going to starts a new fiction again on our one of the most favourite and adorable couple anuseena. Try to bring a different concept here I hope you all support me like my previous fictions but I am not able to post it daily so I will post parts after a day gap, because I am a health care workers and I am too much busy in these days due to increase cases of covid here. So don't waste time direct come to the point.

" This story based on anuseena as you know that actually this is a journey of love of our beloved anuseena named Dar ( this is not khauf wala dar , dar means ghar house in Urdu) say dil tak , how haseena complete this journey along with her Anubhav ji with many ups and down, the journey of haseena life's how she complete it  from sir to Anubhav ji to Anubhav and then Anubhav to anu and then Jan.... Two different concepts person when they meet and decided to live together without knowing anything about them, two different age groups two different mentally, two different caste, two different life style when they merge together what's the result disaster or happy life? This is a  Journey of immature girl towards maturity and sensibility... I hope you like the concept and give me opinion about it...