Minsung- I'm Sorry

"Minhooooo get your lazy ass up." Felix said as he tried getting the older to wake up

"Geez I'm up you stupid koala."

Felix gasped, "I'm telling Channie hyung you called me a stupid koala."

The older sighed, "Go ahead, I seriously don't care at the moment. Now leave me alone so I can sleep more"

"If you want to be late and have Mr Min scolding at you and then giving you detention, then sure keep sleeping."

Minho hated getting detention because he wanted to try and avoid a certain person at all cost and that certain person always seemed to be always in detention. Minho got up and quickly got dressed, brushed his teeth, grabbed an apple and rushed out the door to get the bus to school.

When Minho and Felix arrived to school, he saw his group of friends standing near the gate waving at him.

"AYO FELIX, MINHO. COME HERE YOU MOTHER FRICKERS"

"I swear to god Jeongin, why are you always so loud in the freaking mornings."

Seungmin slapped Minho on the shoulder.

"What was that for Seungmin?"

"That was for being a meanie to my Innie."

"Hey I wasn't being that mean to Jeongin. I just told him that he's always loud in the mornings" Seungmin rolled his eyes

Felix, Chan and Jeongin was too use to the two fighting over small things so the three didn't bother interfering their small fight.

In the middle of Seungmin telling Minho how he's always being mean to his boyfriend, the bell rang signalling everyone in the school that they had 5 more minutes until 1st period started.

Minho rushed to his classroom before Mr Min arrived. He quickly went to his seat and got his stuff that he needed for class.

"Alright class, get out your textbooks and turn to page 203. I will be checking your homework after this, so get your homework out." Mr Min said trying to get the class to shut up.

"I'm going to mark the roll now. I'm guessing no Mr Han today?" He looked around the classroom to see if Jisung was in class yet. "Disappointed but not surprised"

It has been 30 minutes and Jisung still hasn't arrived to class yet. The door then burst opened.

"HAN JISUNG, THIS IS THE 8TH TIME YOU'VE BEEN LATE TO MY CLASS THE PAST 2 WEEKS!" Mr Min furiously yelled. He was frustrated, Jisung has been coming to class 30 minutes late to every single one of his class.

"Okay and? It affects you not me." Jisung rolled his eyes and went to a sit down.

Damn it why does he have to sit next to me. He could've sat at the back corner of the classroom but no, he decided to sit next to me.

"Jisung-"

"Yes sir I know I will have detention after school for an hour." Jisung cut off.

"Alright then, now class back to page 210."

First period has finally ended. Minho packed his things as fast as he could so he could go to his next class. He said a quick goodbye to his teacher and went out of the classroom. On his way to way to his next class, which was maths, someone grabbed his wrist and he got pulled into the janitor room.

"WHAT THE F-" A hand stoped Minho from shouting. Minho bit the hand.

"OW THAT HURTS, YOU DIDN'T HAVE TO BITE MY HAND."

Minho recognised the voice.

"Jisung?"

"Yeah that's my name."

"What the fuck do you want from me you asshole?"

Jisung sighed. "Look I'm sorry. I'm really am. I was stupid back then." Jisung kept on apologising

"Sorry my ass, now let me go so I can get out of here to go to my next class."

Jisung gave up and let go of Minho's wrist. As soon as Minho went out of the room, he dropped on his knee and started crying.

"I'm s-sorry Minho, I'm r-really am sorry. I wish I never did that to you, o-oh god I-i'm sorry."
.
.
.
.
.
.
This is just a random oneshot. Chapter 6 of remember us might be updated later this week, I also have some other uncompleted oneshots that i will finish later and publish. Also pls check out ChrisTheEshay story 'Chan's POV'. Basically it's just skz events but from chan's pov. It would be nice if you do check it out and vote. yeet cya :D