Minho centric- Cuddle time~

-some terrible fluff, but i tried
-also skz is in a poly relationship here
-beware of the cringe coming ahead
-swearing

After recording a dance practice for Back door and arriving at the dorm Minho was bored and wanted some attention.

"CHANNIEE, BINNIEE, JINNIEE, SUNGIEE, LIXIEE, MINNIEE, INNIEE!" Minho shouted on the top of his lungs.

Six boys came rushing into the living room.

Chan was scared, Changbin was panicking, Hyunjin somehow tripped on air and fell on the ground, the rest of the 00's liner knew that Minho just wanted cuddles and Jeongin was no where to be found.

Minho giggled at the sight of his boyfriends being in a mess.

"Oh my god Min, you scared the shit out of me." Minho just looked at Chan with an innocent face.
"Your too cute to get mad at." Changbin mumbled. The rest silently agrees.
"Let me guess, you wanna have some cuddle time before he have to go to back to JYP for dance practice?" Felix asks Minho.

Minho nods at Felix. He noticed someone was missing.

"Where Innie?"
"The kiddo must be asleep on his bed."

Minho gets up from the couch and ran to the bedroom Jeongin was in.

As soon as Minho arrived at the room Jeongin was sleeping in, he immediately flopped himself on top of Jeongin, which caused him to wake up.
"Min?"
"Mhm?'
"Wanna cuddle?"
"Yes pleasee."

The rest of the boys found both Minho and Jeongin asleep while cuddling. The boys cooed.

"Both look so damn freaking cute." Jisung whispered.
"I know right!" Seungmin whispered back.
Chan tried shushing the two since the two sleeping boys began to stir. "Let's leave the bedroom so the two babies can sleep in peace."

After an hour Jeongin woke up, Minho was still sleeping beside him. He started to play with Minho's hair. "You hair so softt."

The door burst open wide open.

"WAKE UP MOTHERFUCKERS, WE NEED TO GO BACK TO DANCE PRACTICE!"
'GET OUT HYUNJIN." Jeongin yelled.
Hyunjin sheepishly smiled and skipped out of the room.

"Y'all so loud these days. I'm not gonna be surprised if my ears decides to give up on me one day." Minho grumbled.

Jeongin tried to get out of Minho's grip but Minho just held onto Jeongin tighter.
"I still wanna cuddle." Minho murmured.
"But we need to go to dance practice."
"Fuck dance practice." Minho soon fell asleep while snuggling next to jeongin. Jeongin cooed at the older.

The other boys were waiting for Minho and Jeongin. "What's taking those two so long?" Jisung asked. "I dunno, imma check on them." Felix replied.

Felix went up to the room where the two missing boys were and knocked on the door. "Come in." Jeongin said. Felix opened the door and saw Minho fast asleep. "Is he really that tired?" Felix cooed. "Yeah I guess, he's been practicing a lot since he wants to make sure he performs well for stays." They really needed to go to dance practice but since Felix didn't want to wake up the elder, he just plopped himself next to Minho and snuggled next to him. "Oh well fuck practice. I wanna sleep too"

"What's taking Felix so long to get them?" Changbin and Chan was getting a little impatient. It's been 15 minutes and Felix hasn't come out with Minho and Jeongin. "Let's just go to their room and check." Chan told the others.

When they arrived, they saw Felix, Minho and Jeongin snuggling with each other. "They're. So. Fucking. Cute. I. Wanna. Just. Smooch. Them. With. Kisses. All. Day." Hyunjin squealed. "You know what, we can skip dance practice and just cuddle and sleep." They all cheered.

Minho, Felix and Jeongin woke up from all the chaos. "What's going on?" Felix mumbled. "We're thinking of skipping dance practice today and instead we can just stay at home and rest." Changbin replied. The three smiled. Minho bounced on the bed while clapping his hands in tiny.

"CUDDLE TIMEE"