I dont know what tf this is

-Swearing

Felix was chilling in his house playing his minecraft. All of th sudden his console stoped working. "Let me try fixing this shittery with my toes cuz why tf not" he said. Felix starts tryng to fix it with his toes. He was struggling. A lot. Like a lot a lot. all of a sudden the console yeeted itself towards felix and exploded. Felix started screaming loudly and then it was pitch black. He thought he was gonna die which he kind was at the moment. "HeLlO FeLiX" someone said. Felix opened his eyes. He screamed again. Minho popped out of no where and said, "felix you're gonna loose you voice by the end of this story if you keep screaming." "What the heck- ugh whatever. Am i in heaven?" "not anymore bish, you're coming with mOi" Jisung said out of nowhere. Jisung pulled felix andthey jumped off the entry cloud thing to heaven. Felix scaremed again for the 3rd time. When they landed in hell, satan was infront of them. "Hello satan sir king thing," jisung gretted satan. And then they both fucked satan. The end.
.
.
.
.
.
So i originally wrote this with my friends involved and just changed the characters from me friends to skz. And most of this was one of my friend's idea.