I miss you- Jeongchan

"Hey Innie! It's been awhile since we've played video games together," Chan said.

"Should we go to the park again Innie? Remember when you tried teaching me how to roller skate and then I nearly collided into a tree," Chan chuckled.

"You haven't texted me back. All my texts I've sent to you are on delivered Inniee."

"These are your favourite flowers. I won't forget when I let you do my hair and you put one of the daisies i gave you in my hair. The happiness in your eyes just made me so-" Chan squealed.

"Sorry I didn't get to talk to you yesterday. I had to finish a song for JYP. Ugh JYP can go die in a hole."

"Innie, I think I'm going crazy..."

"I miss you Innie. Please come back..."

"Chan you have to stop."

"But I miss him a lot"

"Well you don't have to visit him every single day! Maybe visit him once a week or a fortnight."

"I will try Felix..."

"Felix says it's not healthy that I'm coming here every single day so Imma come once a week or fortnight."

After talking to Jeongin for about 30 minutes, Chan decided to leave.

"It was fun talking with you Innie. I guess I will talk to you again next week and I might bring your favourite flowers."

...

"I miss you Channie Hyungie"

𝑌𝑎𝑛𝑔 𝐽𝑒𝑜𝑛𝑔𝑖𝑛
8th 𝐹𝑒𝑏𝑟𝑢𝑎𝑟𝑦 2001-24th August 2021

.
.
.
.
.
I tried making it sad-
This sucks