How do you make babies?- Stray Kids

-Another Crack oneshot

"Minho hyung can you help me with my school homework?" Jeongin asked.
"Sure! What do you need help with in the homework?"
"When uh- the homework is about how you do the making of the babies and I don't know how the babies are made.."
Jisung and Felix who was nearby overheard the conversation, burst into giggles.
Minho made a ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) face.
"MINHO DON'T YOU DARE DO ANYTHING STUPID" Chan yelled from the kitchen.
"I WON'T- So Innie sweetheart, do you want me to show you how making babies work."
"You know how the babies are made??" Jeongin gasped, "please teach me hyung. I'm really stuck on this shittery"
"LANGUAGE" Changbin yelled from the bathroom.
"I DON'T CARE YOU OLD SHIT"
"Lemme show you how you make babies. JISUNG GET YOUR ASS INSIDE OUR BEDROOM AND I WILL BE THERE IN A FEW MINUTES."
"LEE MINHO I SWEAR TO GOD YOU LITTLE-"
"LANGUAGE"
"SHUT THE FUCK UP CHANGBIN"
Chan started sprinting into the living room but Minho was quicker and sprinted to his bedroom while dragging Jeongin. Oh yes and he made sure he locked the doors.

TiMe SkiP

"And that Innie, my sweet little baby angel bear, is how you make babies but instead the male yeets their dick into a woman's vagina." Minho sweetly smiled.
"What the fuck did you do to the poor child." Seungmin muttered.
"I didn't do anything to him~"
"Innie what did this old shit do to you hm?" Seungmin asked Jeongin.
"He- h-he- AHHHH SCARY. I DON'T WANT TO REMEMBER"