chapter 2

Note - Duplication of my work will be deemed as copyright Infringement.

Click on the star ☆ at the end of chapter to vote.

Don't forget to comment and share..

__________________

Please follow me on YouTube as you will get to hear the stories now in my voice..😉
Check the link above.. new chapter will come tonight on youtube ❤️
__________________

Shehnaaz showed him her both the hands which were now filled with mehendi except the area which was burned.. it was recovering well and Sidharth smiled when he saw his name SIDHARTH on her palm in bold letters..

She grinned watching him smile, "Jana.."

"Haa baby..?" He mumbled like always and kept the plate aside once he was done feeding both of them.

"Aap kal kyu chale gaye.. mujhe aapke paas sona tha na.." her face frowned cutely making him peck her forehead in adoration, "aaj ke baad.. you will never have to sleep without your Jana's arms.. promise."

Jasbeera ji observed the scene and smiled in satisfaction. She knew Sidharth wouldn't let shehnaaz hungry. He cared too much to not notice it.

"Ye kya ho raha hai..." The angry voice came.

Shehnaaz made baby face, "hayy siyappa.." she hoped heartily that Biji didn't saw him feeding her. She would create scene for sure.

Sidharth groaned, "right siyappa.." mumbling so, he turned around to see an angry biji glaring at both of them. Sidharth slightly shifted to hide shehnaaz behind his back when he saw her scared face.

Biji glared at jasbeera ji, "tum yaha khade khade dekh rahi ho.. rasamo ka lihaj hi bhul gaye hai sab..."

"Amma.." jasbeera ji started off with a sigh. She was fearing this only. She knew her mother would create scene and she didn't want this to happen to Shukla house.

"Woh nahi khana chahti thi. Mene khilaya use jabardasti.." Sidharth stated with a tone of finality. Shehnaaz grabbed the back of his kurti.. rubbing their softly to relax hik when she felt his voice rise a little.

Sighing, Sidharth took a deep breath as he realised it wasn't the way to speak. He walked towards Biji and took her hands in his surprising her, "koi bhi rasam ya rivaj todne ke humara irada nahi tha Biji.. shehnaaz apki poti hai.. aur meri hoje wali patni. Woh bhukhi rahe aur me khau.. kya ye sahi hai..?" He asked genuinely and Biji felt her anger reducing suddenly which was very unlike her. She hadn't come accross such scene before.. she never found any groom bothered before if the bride ate or not..

"uska khayal rakhna farz hai mera.." Sidharth told Biji with a smile which melted her and she didn't realise she was patting his cheek.

Sighing, he held his ears, silenting apologizing, "apki har saza manjur hai mujhe par me use bhukha nahi rehna de sakta.. apki poti zindagi hai meri aur zindagi se jyada hifazat karunga me uski.."

Jasbeera wiped her tears if happiness away and was engulfed in the arms of Rajender ji who couldn't stop his own tears..

Pata nahi kaisa pyar hai ye inka.. jitna samajhane ki koshish karte hai.. utna hi aur gehra hota jata hai..

Rita ji patted Shehnaaz's cheek who was awed with Sidharth's words so were the others who witnessed the scene...

Smiling amidst tears, Biji pulled his hands closed to kake him even as she placed a motherly peck on his forehead, "tu dil jeet litta puttar... Jiyonda reh.."