Chapter 7

Note - Duplication of my work will be deemed as copyright Infringement.

Click on the star ☆ at the end of chapter to vote.

Don't forget to comment and share..

__________________

Sidharth stared at his messed Shehnaaz passionately who was wrapped in his embrace at the moment.. it was a tremendous torture to not claim her then and there when she was almost half naked clung to his bare chest.. her warmth transmitted into his and his desires fired up all the more..

Groaning restlessly, he got out of bed with her clung to his chest.. he carried her to the bathroom aimlessly as his eyes refused to roam anywhere else but his mishty.. once in, he slowly kept her on the marble next to the basin..

Her face was glowing like the brightest star in the sky and her pink cheeks teased him...

He stood between her legs and raised her chin with his index fingers to make her look at him, "right now, nobody in the world can stop me from having a bath with you.." Shehnaaz's eyes widened at his statement and there was a warning in his husky gone.. a warning for the coming future...

Unashamed of his previous statement, Sidharth continued, "but then we will never be able to catch flight on time.." chuckling, sidharth placed a long kiss on the pink cheek of shehnaaz who slapped onto his chest softly..

"Jana.. aap.. mat satayiye na mujhe.." Shehnaaz complained amidst closed eyes and moaned his name when he took her luscious lips in his for a demanding kiss..

After what felt likes ages, he finally let go of her lips and unable to control, his thumb rubbed at her lower lip, loving the way they had swollen in his harshness...

Shaking his head, Sidharth rubbed his nose against hers, "meri wife.. meri Marzi.. anyways, please freshen up fast... We need to catch the flight.." mumbling so, sidharth placed a last peck on her forehead and walked out, leaving a flustered shehnaz behind.

Shehnaaz got freshened up as fast as she could and realised she didn't bring anything in to change into... Did her Jana do that purposely, she thought with a pout and shook her head..

She wrapped herself in a towel and walked in directly to the closet through the adjacent door. She was going through the clothes when she was embraced from back..

Her shriek disappeared completely and was replaced with a soft sigh when she felt his lips at the crook of her neck, licking her skin off.

"And here goes the the catching flight on time..." Sidharth mumbled to himself with a curse and his teeth suno into her earlobe.. his hands held onto the towel wrapped around her..

She slapped onto his searching hands and giggled when his tongue tickled her right below her earlobe, "offo Jana, mujhe Sydney jana hai..."

He glared at her for the stupid demand and hugged her closer as he took out a pair of jeans and top for her to wear, "do you need help with other clothes too love...?"

Shehnaaz turned beetroot red at the implication of his words and shook her head vigorously.. sidharth chuckled at her reaction and latched his mouth at her ear, "too bad, your husband has packed all the clothes for the honeymoon... Including those as per my liking..."