Chapter 5

Note - Duplication of my work will be deemed as copyright Infringement.

Click on the star ☆ at the end of chapter to vote.

Don't forget to comment and share..

__________________

Sidharth's face fell as Rita ji told sidharth that shehnaz has to stay in Anu's room for the night.

He wasn't upset because they would not be able to consumate.. they had all the time in the world to love each other.. but he wanted her in his safe arms....

The dream which he had seen on their first meet.. amidst the Baarish.... to make her his.. it completed today. The dream had turned into reality and he owed to never let her be out of his protective arms ever again...

He would give all the time in the world if she required.. but she being safe in his embrace is all that he needed..

Physical attraction is an important aspect of the married life.. no doubt .. but it's not entire marriage... Their are so many aspects to the marriage that a couple might never be able to explore them all in one life...

To love and to be loved..

To care and to be taken care of...

To grow old while building a beautiful Tajmahal of the memories...

And apart from all this, he knew she needed him tonight. His heart had aches watching the doe of tears in her beautiful eyes when her parents were leaving.. she was emotionally charged at the moment and he wanted to relax her..

Her heart was heavy and she needed his love and warmth.

But then, he also understood his mother's need of blessings for them from God. He has seen his mother live a lonely life after the early death of his father.. as a mother, obviously she wouldn't want that to her kids..

Rita ji had arranged a early morning Puja for the newly weds before the start of their marital life for the good blessings..

Shehnaaz heard Rita ji and blinked her eyes at Sidharth as she wanted to sleep in his arms.. she had shifted here forever.. the thought just struck her hard as she realised she belonged here now... her house.. her room..her old was left behind...

She didn't realise when her mouth turned into a cute pout.. her pout was so adorable that Anu and Vicky chuckled.

Sidharth could feel his jana's turmoil and Rita ji almost wanted to melt but held her emotions. She cupped shehnaz's face softly, "bas ek raat sana... Puja hai na beta kal..."

Blushing, Shehnaaz nodded like a obedient kid making Rita ji chuckle while sidharth glared at her cutely to lift her mood.

However, his insides churned in restlessness as he watched Anu take shehnaz away from him..

His throat almost chocked in physical pain as he watched her turning around in every 2 seconds to look for him..

he blinked his eyes at her to calm down and sighed when she disappeared behind the door...

Sidharth was startled when he felt a hand on his shoulder, Breaking him out of the trance. He turned around to look at his mother, "maa aap khush hai na...?"

Rita ji patted his cheek as her heart felt heavy, "etni kyu fikr karta hai meri Sid.."

Her words left sidharth in confusion, "meri maa ki fikr me nahi karunga toh kon karega..?" He asked simply followed by a thought that made him speak further, "Yaad hai bachpan me jab... Me upset hota tha toh kisi se share nahi karta tha.. par aap ek nazar me pehchan lete the that I'm not okay.."