Chapter 8

Imp -  This is going to be a 18+ chapter. Do not read if u r uncomfortable. It's just a fiction so no negative comments please 🙏

Note - Duplication of my work will be deemed as copyright Infringement.

Click on the star ☆ at the end of chapter to vote.

Don't forget to comment and share..

__________________

Ritika trembled with fear, "noo please... Please let me go.....please please please...."

Her screams continued in background while Vikram walked away ruthlessly..

He smashed his hands on one of the broken glass making his hand bleed..

Married or not.. he will not let them live in peace.. he will ensure to turn their married life into hell..

Enjoy much as you can sidharth shukla and shehnaaz gill.. ooppsss... Shehnaaz sidharth shukla!!

Mumbling so, he burst to dry laughs that caused more of the negativity to speak around.

........................

Shehnaaz ♥️

If anyone would ask her exactly when did she fell in love with sidharth.. she wouldn't be able to answer.. because she herself doesn't have the answer to it.. she belonged to him on their very first meet itself.. moreover she belonged to him since forever.. the possession never changed.. never asked.. it was just the way it was supposed to be..

They met.. fell in love.. through the thick and thin.. through the battles.. through their togetherness.. with her Sidharth.. they finally found their destination.. this is how it had to be.. they were meant to be each other's.. they were no words required.. no confessions or proposals required.. nor did any expectations..

She loved him and he loved her..

Her heart throbbed wildly as they stood at the main entrance of the villa with hand in hand.

She looked at their joined hands in love and her eyes travelled to their home..

Home

Home.. what a beautiful word it was.. Heaven Only Made for Eachother...

their home.. their little world.. their little heaven.. yes this was her house... Yes this was his house.. and it was their house... The home of their love.. their feelings.. their together.. the Home of their joined hearts..

Shehnaaz couldn't stop her heart from hyperventilating when she felt his eyes on hers.. she could feel his heart beating as loud as hers.. it was one of the most beautiful and vulnerable moment.. the dream they had seen on their last visit to come to their home for honeymoon.. the dream had turned into reality..