EPSIODE FOUR: FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL

The picture is Caitlyn's outfit for this Episode

DJ returns to school and Stephanie starts her first day as a kindergarten since there mother died and they are both very nervous but luckily, they have their big sister Caitlyn there to help them along the way.

DJ and Stephanie are in their room with Kimmy
DJ: So, Kimmy, we've got to be the first ones in class tomorrow to get the seats in the back row.
Kimmy: Okay, why?
DJ: Because it's the best place to pass notes.
Kimmy: I love the way your mind works.
Stephanie is sorting through her clothing on her bed.
Stephanie; This outfit is all wrong. Tomorrow's the first day of kindergarten and I have nothing to wear.
DJ: Your bed is full of clothes.
Stephanie: Yeah but they're not me. Well, they're me, but they're the preschool me.
Kimmy: I'll sit anywhere you want, as long as it's not near Arthur Wilcox.

Stephanie: Maybe I should go and ask Caty for her help?

DJ: Steph you can't you know that Caty is busy doing her homework for her AP English class she was on the phone to Grandpa when I lasted look in her room Now Stephanie please, Kimmy and I are talking about school.
Stephanie: So am I. What if I walk into class wearing a goofy outfit, and everyone says, 'Stephanie Tanner, ewwwwww!'?
DJ: Would you stop worrying? Kindergarten is so easy. The only thing you have to know is the pledge of allegiance.
Stephanie: What?
DJ + Kimmy: (rise from the bed, speaking very fast) I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America, and to the republic for which it stands, one nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.
Stephanie: I'm dead meat.
Jesse and Joey enter, Jesse is holding a very messy Michelle
Jesse: Kimmy, your mom's downstairs.
Joey: She said you were supposed to be home a half an hour ago.
Kimmy: Uh oh, that's the third time today. She's going to kill me.
DJ: Don't panic, just set your watch back one-half hour.
Kimmy: I love the way your mind works. (exits the room)
Stephanie: (wearing a blue sweater, jeans, and a brown jacket) Uncle Jesse, how do I look?
Jesse: Like a bag lady.
DJ: What happened to Michelle?
Jesse: Well, your sister Michelle tried to eat her dinner by pushing it through her face.
Joey: Yeah. We'd better give her a bath.
Jesse: That's a good idea Do we know how to do that?
Joey: Sure, it's just like giving a puppy a bath, only there's a little less tail to clean.

Later that night, DJ is asleep. Stephanie shines a flashlight in her face.
Stephanie: DJ, are you asleep?
DJ: I can't tell. I think I'm blind.
Stephanie: Will you look at one more outfit?
DJ: Stephanie, I've seen your entire wardrobe twice.
Stephanie: Okay, want to listen to the pledge. I pledge allegiance to the flag, of some states of America
DJ: (DJ picks up Stephanie and puts her in her own bed) I am going to tuck you in, very tight.
Stephanie: and to the public which understands
with God and liberty I'm dead meat!

Jesse and Joey have finished Michelle's bath.
Jesse: Okay she's clean. You could eat off this baby (puts Michelle in the basinet).
Joey: Hey Jesse, thanks for helping me out with the baby.
Jesse: No problem, I've got a date tonight with a dancer, but not until midnight.
Joey: Another exotic dancer?
Jesse: For your information Joseph, I happen to be dating a ballerina. (Joey stares) Okay, she's a topless ballerina. Good luck tonight.
Joey: Yeah, tonight 9:30. This could be the big break I've been waiting for Jesse. I've been at this comedy stuff since I was 4 years old when I did my first impression. Ever since then all I've wanted to do is make people happy. Does this make any sense to you?
Jesse: Oh yeah, I know what you're saying. You see Joey, you're talking about that magical moment when all of the sudden you know what you want to do with your life. Happened to me when I was six. Turned the TV on, and there was Elvis Pressley, the King Creole. Anyway, Elvis made me feel that music was something special you know. I've got to be honest with you, when he started singing Hard-headed Woman, forget about it, I was touched. It was like, it was like this (stands up in the tub and starts trying to sing and dance like Elvis).
Joey: Jesse, you are great man. You've got all the moves
Jesse: Well, I feel it you know. I feel it, and I'm doing this lip thing, you know, which is new.
Joey: Sing another song. Would you please, for Michelle? She loves music.
Jesse: Alright, I need a scarf. I need (takes a towel off the rack). Here we go. Alright, get a load of this. (singing) Love me tender, love me sweat (throws the towel over Michelle). Never let me go. You have me, and I have you too. And I love you so. Love me tender, love me (Danny enters the room).
Danny: Oh my God!
Jesse: What! We were just giving the kid a bath!
Danny: Then why isn't she in the tub?
Jesse: Because Joey's in the tub, and I'm in the tub, and there's not enough room for, you know all of us!
Danny: It's obvious, I I really am intruding. I'm going to go and put Michelle in her crib (kisses Michelle), I'm going to go check on my other girls, and just leave you two sailors to your suds and your singing. (Danny leaves, Jesse resumes singing)