EPISODE FIVE: THE RETURN OF GRANDMA

The picture is Caitlyn's outfit for this Episode

It is a Saturday Morning

Caitlyn is in the kitchen sorting out the washing and she has already loaded the dishwasher and put it on before Joey can pile anymore in there, her sisters are with Joey and they are about to watch some TV Caitlyn is unaware that they are eating cereal out of a saucepan Caitlyn has already done her homework and she has recently taken tests to see if she can be moved into AP English History, Science and Math and she passed all of the tests with flying colours so she is now in four AP classes and she loves them.

DJ: Let's watch MTV.
Stephanie: No, let's watch Bugs Bunny.
Joey: But, Steph, Bugs Bunny is kids' stuff. We've got to watch Yogi Bear.
Stephanie: But I like Bugs Bunny.
Joey: Yeah, but Steph every episode is the same. First Elmer Fudd says (
imitating Elmer Fudd) "Why you pesky wabbit" then he takes a shot at Bugs. Then Yosemite Sam comes in (
imitating Yosemite Sam) "Ooh, I hate that rabbit" Then he takes a shot at Bugs. I mean, with all this shooting going on I don't know why Bugs ever pops his head out of that hole. Let's face it - the rabbit has a death wish.
Stephanie: Better than watching Yogi steal the same picnic basket. Boring.

Danny comes downstairs in a dressing gown
Danny: Good morning kids.
Joey + Stephanie + DJ: Hi dad!
Danny: I don't really see you eating cereal out of pots with wooden implements, do I?
DJ: Yes. You do.
Danny: Great. after breakfast why don't we take this laundry down to the bay and beat it against some rocks? Joey, could you come with me right now into the kitchen please?

Joey: What, now? I'll miss the start of Yogi!
Danny: It's not Agatha Christie - you'll catch up.
Joey:(following Danny into the kitchen) Girls, take accurate notes!

Danny and Joey walk into the kitchen. expecting to see a dirty kitchen but it is very tidy, Caitlyn is sat reading a book she looks up when she sees her Dad and Joey.

Caitlyn: Morning Dad, Morning Joey

Danny: Hi Honey Caty did you clean the kitchen?

Caitlyn: Yes I also put the dishwasher on and put a load in washing machine, I also washed and put away the dishes that Joey piling on top of the dishes already in the dishwasher oh by the way Dad we need some dishwasher tablets and some laundry powder and some other groceries so I think we have to go to the Supermarket today. Joey you're supposed to put the dishwasher on when it is full not keep putting dishes into it

Danny looks at Joey

Joey: I just wanted it to be completely full

Danny: Yes but completely full does not mean be able to close the door of the dishwasher Joey and where is Jesse
Jesse comes up from the basement.
Jesse: Boy, what a night!
Danny: Jess, what the heck's going on here? You told me you were going to take care of the laundry. Not leave to Caty to do
Jesse: I did, I did mine.
Danny: What about everybody else's laundry?
Jesse: Well like you said my awesome Niece did it. Fellows and Niece let me tell you about this story. Last night my band was playing this gig in Chinatown, a sweet and sour sixteen party if you will. Anyway, I'm cruising home on my Harley, I come to a red light, I stop.
Danny: Great story.
Joey: Yeah, you told it great.
Jesse: Fellows, I'm building, I'm building. Anyway, the light turns green, right? I try to move. I can't there's something wedged under my tyre. Just then, this runaway streetcleaner comes barrelling through the intersect right where I would have been. I came this close to being a really clean dead guy. Fellows, I'd like to introduce to you the little dude that saved my life.

Caitlyn: Uncle Jesse you are okay right?

Jesse: Yes Cat I am fine okay anyway (he takes something out of the box he takes a live turtle out of his bag) ... Bubba! I love this amphibian!