EPISODE TEN: THE BIG THREE -0

This Episode is dedicated to Bob Saget Always Remembered

The Picture is Caitlyn's dress for Danny's party ignore the heels she is wearing flats and only a little makeup 

Joey, Stephanie and DJ sits in the kitchen

Joey: Alright girls now, not one word about your dad's surprise party tonight, okay?!
DJ: That means you, Steph.
Stephanie: What makes you think I'm gonna tell him.
DJ: Because you blew dad's surprise party last year.
Stephanie: I was only four. Give me a break!
Joey: Steph, this is an important birthday. Your dad turns the big three- 0
Stephanie: How much more than five is the big three- 0?
Joey: Well, here I'll show you.
Joey takes the box with cereal
Joey: This is you
He fills Steph's plate with a few cereals
Joey: And this is your daddy.

Caitlyn walks into the kitchen

Caitlyn: Morning everyone

Stephanie: Wow, he's almost the whole box.
Jesse enters the kitchen with Michelle. She is having three balloons stuck to her sweater
Jesse: Make way, it's a good year birthday glimpse. I had to take a couple balloons of or else she would have been picked up by radar. All right, your daddy is on the way down. Stephanie, I heard about last year. Do not spoil the surprise party.
Stephanie: Man, one little mistake.
Danny comes down to the kitchen
Danny: Good morning everyone!
Everybody except Danny: Happy birthday!
Danny: Okay, it's been said. Now we can just move on and forget the fact that I'm... I'm...
Jesse and Joey: Thirty!
Danny: Thank you! Okay, anyway I don't turn... turn...
Jesse and Joey: Thirty!
Danny: Thank you! I don't turn, what you just said, until 8.15.
DJ: Dad, it's 8.20.
Danny: O, my God!
DJ: This is a present from Michelle, Steph and me.

Caitlyn: Dad I have two gifts for you but can I give them to you later I have to get to school for my Glee club meeting
Danny: Yes honey its fine(Caitlyn grabs her bag and leaves the house) Look at this, DJ, Stephanie and Michelle's coupon- book. This is great! And you made it yourselves. I love this!
Danny looks in the coupon- book
Danny: DJ and Stephanie will change Michelle's diaper.
Jesse: I'll hold on to this.
Danny: Sorry Jesse they are not transferable. (He keeps on reading)
Danny: And a free car wash for my car "Bullet".
Do you realize I bought that car 10 years ago on my twentieth birthday. You know, every time I get behind the wheel I put the top down and start blasting myself with improvement tapes, I feel like a kid again.
Jesse: Boy, you were born to raise heck. But wait Caitlyn was born when you were what 18 so you drove that car with a 2 year old in it?

Danny: Yes I did and you should have heard her laughing when we would ride in that car

The doorbell rings

DJ: Dad, that must be another birthday surprise.
Steph and DJ run out from the kitchen. The others follow.
Danny: Look at them run. Did I ever run like that?
Joey: You bet, you always ran like a girl.
Jesse: Come on grandpa, I help you cross the living room floor.
Danny: You know, you shouldn't be so cocky, just because you are 24 and I'm... I'm...
Jesse and Joey: Thirty!
Jesse: All right, girls tell our lucky contestant what's behind door number one. Phana! Carol Marol!
DJ and Steph open the doors and there stands a man in suit.

Jesse and Joey: TADA!
Danny: I won a man?!
Jesse: Not just any man. Jimmy, tell him what he has won!
Jesse humming and snapping his fingers in the background while Joey tells Danny the prize.
Joey: Okay Bob! Danny Tanner, you'll be riding in style because you have won your very own chauffeur- driver limousine for a day.
Jesse: Ooo!
Joey: Yes, it's a stretched limousine complete with a bar, TV, telephone and a year supply of calendars. One!
Jesse: Wow!
DJ and Stephanie: Aaa!
Danny: You guys have gone all out. This is terrific. But I wish you hadn't gone to such a big expense.
Jesse: We didn't. I'm gonna fumigate his house for free. I can't say it enough, God bless silverfish.
Danny: Hey girls, do you want to ride to school in a limo?
DJ: I'd love to ride in a limo. But can it take us somewhere else besides school?
Stephanie: Let's hit the mall
DJ: All right, Steph!
Danny: You're going to school. Let's go! To Joey and Jesse Thanks for a terrific birthday. Okay, I want one thing. I want you to remember I do not want a party. This will be our little secret.
Jesse and Joey: Okay! Fine!
Danny: I mean it, no party.
Jesse: Fine!