EPISODE SEVEN: DADDY'S HOME

Caitlyn's outfit for this episode ignore the sunglasses

DJ and Joey are in the living room, DJ wearing a blue dress, Joey wearing a Hawaiian shirt and multi coloured tie, Stephanie is in a ballerina tutu and headphones, dances into the living room from the kitchen
Stephanie: One, two, three, four. One, two, three, four.
Joey: Stephanie, you've been rehearsing for three days straight. You're this close to ballerina burn out.
DJ + Joey: Stephanie (continues dancing).
Joey: Stephanie (continues dancing).
DJ +Joey: (remove Stephanie's headphones) Stephanie!
Stephanie: I am not Stephanie. I'm a swan who's about to kick the bucket (dances past Joey and collapses).
Joey: Oh God, there's a dead swan in the living room!
Stephanie: (rises) Joey, I'm alive. I was just acting.
Joey: No! Get out of town! Unbelievable!
A car pulls up to the house.
Stephanie: Uh oh, that's daddy! I don't want him to see me in my tutu until show time! YIKES (runs through the kitchen)!
Danny enters the house.
Danny: Sorry I'm late. I was editing my feature on Great Moments In Bowling, and I got held up when I couldn't find a second moment.
DJ: So dad, after Stephanie's recital, we hit the big sale at the Fashion Mart. Everything is half off.
Danny: Of course that doesn't save me any money, because you'll just buy twice as much stuff right?
DJ: I like your attitude.
Jesse comes down the stairs in a tuxedo.
Jesse: It's Saturday afternoon, I'm all dressed up, and where am I going? A munchkin ballet.
DJ: Uncle Jesse, hot outfit! Help Joey.
Jesse takes a look at Joey's clothes.
Jesse: (laughs) Very sharp Joseph! Where are you going after the ballet, Don Hoe's wedding? Danny where is my oldest Niece?

Joey: Yeah where is Caty I haven't seen her all day

Danny: Caitlyn is at the local animal shelter volunteering I dropped her of a couple of hours ago and I am going to pick her now in about half an hour

The doorbell rings, Danny answers, a blonde girl in a brown dress enters
Adrianna: (Italian accent) Chao.
Danny: Jesse, it's for you.
Joey: How do you know she's not here to see me?
Adrianna: Jesse!
Jesse: Adrianna, have mercy! (they kiss) How are you?
Danny: (to Joey) If she's here to see you, she's very nice to your friends.

Jesse: Let me introduce you to my roommates. This is Danny Tanner, and this is King Camaya-maya. You'll never guess how I met this one.
Danny: A PTA meeting?
Jesse: Close, skydiving.
Adrianna: He missed the target, and dropped right into my Alpha Romeo.
Jesse: (Italian accent) 'Dropped right into my Alpha...' I love that. Anyway, she asked me to come back to her place, and it turned out her place was in Rome. Who would have known? Come on, I'll make you some Spaghetti-Os (they enter the kitchen).
Michelle squeaks, Danny picks her up
Danny: Michelle! Hi Michelle. Hi! Say dada, say dada, say da, say... say wasahalabdabadah. She's so close I can feel it. Say dada, come on.
Joey: (munchkin voice) Dada, okay! Now get off my back!
The phone rings, Danny answers, DJ and Stephanie re-enter the room, Stephanie is in a pink overcoat.
Danny: Hello ... Really! The station wants me to cover the Game Of the Week! That's Great! ... (notices DJ and Stephanie) No, that's not great. Look, my little girl is having her first ballet recital. Any chance Stanford and UCLA could delay the kick-off you know, like, 3 or 4 hours? ... Hey, I took a shot. Alright yeah, I'll be there.
Stephanie: You're going to miss my recital?
Danny: I'm really sorry honey. I feel terrible
DJ: It's okay, me and Stephanie understand that you have to work. But it's great having a dad on TV, right Stephanie?
Stephanie: Yeah that part's fun.
Danny: I guess this means we're going to miss the big sale too.
DJ: That's okay, we can go some other time, and pay full price.