Ch.2 I'll Try

■3rd Person POV■

Akiteru holds Y/N's hands tightly, preventing her from taking off her wedding ring.

Y/N did nothing as Akiteru's hand trapping hers in his bigger one. Y/N doesn't know how to feel around him. Y/N's sad and mad, but she's not someone who can get mad easily. On the other hand, she's wondering whether she did something wrong that made him do such a thing.

Y/N: what... did I do wrong?

Akiteru: Nothing! You did nothing wrong Y/N, you're a go- great wife... you really are...

Y/N: then... why?

Akiteru: I'm sorry Y/N it's all my faults... mine... I'm sorry...

How she's not showing her sadness nor a slight emotion at all, frightened Akiteru even more. Y/N sits on the sofa and Akiteru crouches down in front of her.

Akiteru: Y/N....I ended it with her... I regret it...

Y/N: you... ended it because I found out...

How her soft voice sent daggers straight to his heart. Akiteru hopes Y/N shows more emotions.

Akiteru: Y/N I'm sorry.... please. .

Y/N: I think... we should... end it... let's div-

Akiteru: NO!

Y/N is startled and looks up to see tears roll down his cheeks. This actually hurt her, seeing him cry like this, but she was hurt by him too.

Akiteru: Y/N no... please I don't want us to end... please... I'm sorry, I'm sorry...

Y/N: but I... don't know how to feel around you anymore Tsuki-

Akiteru: you are a Tsukishima too, so please... don't call me that... I beg you...

Y/N: I... really don't know how to feel around you...

Akiteru places his hands on Y/N's shoulder and stares into her eyes that no longer have light in it.

Akiteru: please... let me show you I'll do better... Y/N I'll make you feel loved and make you love me again...

Akiteru's hands fall on her lap, holding Y/N's hands close to his face as he kissed her knuckles, fingers, and backhands.

Akiteru: I swear... let me fix this... I don't want to lose you, I can't....

Y/N sees as Akiteru cries on her lap. She wants to cry but she doesn't want to show it to him. Y/N remembers all of the good times they have before and what happens today too.

Akiteru has always made her happy for all of those 7 years together with him, even the five years before their marriage and more the past 2 years after they married. But her trust is wavering. But still

Y/N: 30 days.... only...

Akiteru looks up eyes widened.

Akiteru: Y/N? What do you mean?

Y/N: I'll give you 30 days... if I... could feel something for you again... then... we could stay... but If I couldn't...

Akiteru is afraid to hear what she's going to say.

Y/N: let's... end it... let me leave...

Akiteru: Y/N...

Y/N: please...

Akiteru doesn't want any possible way that they're going to divorce, but if he doesn't accept this he might hurt her even more by not following what she wants.