Ch.4 Secret

■Y/N's POV■

I wash the dishes after breakfast. As I look at the sink, my head is kind of dizzy so I hold on to the counter before continue washing the dishes.

Like always I can feel that Akiteru san walks closer to me, and just like any other day, his arms sneak around my waist and he kisses the top of my head as he hugs me from behind.

Akiteru: are you're going to meet your college friends in the afternoon?

I nod my head. Last night Hinami, one of my college friends called me and asked me to meet up with my two other friends. It's been a while so I kinda miss them too and decided to go.

Y/N: I'll go at 5... maybe I'll be home before dinner so O can co-

Akiteru: no no no! You should have fun... if you want to eat dinner at home, I'll cook for us, or I can buy your favorite food... okay?

I can feel how he genuinely wants me to not be bothered by dinner. Usually, after he kissed my head, he would go and not trying to do anything else, but now, Akiteru san turns my body around, making me startled.

He stares at me and smiles a little, but I could see the worries on his face.

Akiteru: Y/N... we... are good now... right?

Dub Dub

I know why he asked that, it's been 28 days since I found out about him cheating, and only two days left until I decide whether I'll stay or not.

All these days I could see how he is trying his best and I can't help but forgive him little by little. But I'm still not sure yet.

I can't answer his question and he looks disappointed for a second, but then he smiles and my heart clenches knowing how he tries to cover his sadness.

Akiteru: I... will try harder in the next two days too...

Then his face turns worried again as he stares at my face.

Akiteru: Y/N... are you alright? You don't look well....

He presses his hand on my forehead.

Akiteru: you're kind of warm Y/N... should I stay at hom-

Y/N: no, I'm fine Akiteru san... you should go to work now... maybe it's because of the heat... I'm still going to meet Hinami and the other...

Akiteru san doesn't look convinced but he doesn't argue with me.

Akiteru: okay... please be careful whether you're staying at home or going out today okay?... I love you Y/N...

Dub dub

How gentle his voice was when he said that, I can't help it as my heart beating faster, he is my husband, after all, the man that I've been in love with for years.

Akiteru: I'll go now... see you later..

With that, he leaves and I could only stare at the door with my pounding heart and conflicted feelings.

I shook my head no and decided to clean up the house so I'll be free in the afternoon and can go with Hinami and the other.

■3rd Person's POV■

Y/N is at a cafe with Hinami and two other friends of hers. They're all talking about their college life and current life. Good things non of her friends asked about her married life. Y/N is not a good liar so it'll be hard to hide what happens but she doesn't want the news to spread.

When they're talking, Y/N could feel that her head is getting dizzy again.

Hinami: Y/N... you okay?