Ch.5 28 Days

■Y/N's POV■

Akiteru san opens the door for me and helps me get out of the car. He helps me to walk to our house, he holds my body because I'm still a little dizzy.

I steal a glance at his face as he opens our apartment door.

Akiteru: be careful, here I'll get your slippers... the floor is cold...

Y/N: t-thank you Akiteru san...

Why didn't you ask anything? You must've heard it... about what I'm keeping from you...

He takes me to the sofa, putting some pillows for my comfort too before helping me to sit.

Akiteru: I'll get you warm tea okay... do you want to eat anything?

My chest feels tight as I look at his face, genuinely worried for me.

Y/N: I... am not hungry-

Akiteru: you should eat... please...

Clench

Akiteru san looks so small as he crouches in front of me. Then I nod my head and tell him anything is fine. He looks relieved for a sec and smiles.

Akiteru san ordered warm noodle soup for us and he feeds me.

I'm sure you are wondering...

He takes the dirty plates and washes the dishes. After that, he helps me to go to our bed. He told me to lay down but I feel suffocated because I keep something from him, something that he already found but he didn't ask.

Akiteru: I'll get you a glass of water and put it on the End table-

I reaches a hand and tug onto his sleeve.

Akiteru: Y/N? Are you aright?

Y/N: Don't you... wanna ask me something?

He flinches a little and then he looks weak.

Akiteru: can I? I don't want to stress you up Y/N...

Dub dub

I know he wants to ask me but keeping it to himself. He looks troubled and this makes me feels sad. I nod at him and he sits on his knees in front of me. He looks up at me and I can't avoid his eyes.

Akiteru: why... didn't you tell me?

Dub dub

I'm the one who let him ask, I need to tell him.

Y/N: I... am about to, on our anniversary but I found.... and after that, I thought... I don't need to because I was planning to leave... it'll be hard to leave...

I can hear as his breath hitches. Akiteru san holds my hands on my lap with his large hands. I can see the sadness in his eyes, as a bead of tear roll down his cheek.

Dub Dub

Akiteru: do you... really want to leave me that bad?

My heart was hurt by him...

But now, it hurts for him...

By myself...

■Akiteru's POV■

I can't help as a tear fall from my eyes. Y/N looks down at our hands as I covered hers with mine.

I'm scared to hear your answer... but it's torturing me inside if I don't ask...