Ch. 6 My Life (Final Chapter)

■3rd Person POV■

Five months have passed, Y/N and Akiteru are getting along better since they reconciled 5 months ago.

Akiteru treats Y/N as his queen, moreover, she's now 8 months pregnant, Akiteru gives her extra attention.

He woke up at 5 and always prepares breakfast for Y/N, though she told her she will do it he says he wanted Y/N to get as much rest as she can.

He always tries his best to finish his job as fast as he can so he can go home and see his pregnant wife and do what he likes the most every night, pressing her ear on Y/N's belly and feel their child.

Akiteru excitedly heads out of his office and stops by to buy Y/N's favorite doughnuts. He then goes to their apartment and walks inside.

Akiteru: Y/N, I'm home...

These days Y/N greets him back when he's home, but there are days when she didn't, just like today. Akiteru walks into her, crying. Akiteru sighs, knowing what might he reason be.

Akiteru puts the box on the kitchen counter and he walks to Y/N who sits on the sofa. He crouches down in front of her and holds her hands.

Akiteru: Y/N?

Y/N looks up at Akiteru as her tears falling.

Y/N: Akiteru san... I'm sorry... I just... suddenly remember...

Akiteru hugs Y/N, rubbing her back gently.

Akiteru: no... it's alright... I'm the one who should apologize to you...

Y/N sometimes still remembers the day she saw Akiteru with another woman. Since they made up, Akiteru told Y/N to tell him whenever she feels sad or remembers about what he did.

Y/N doesn't want to at first because she doesn't want Akiteru to feel burdened, but he told her to do it and will accept it because it was his fault.

When Y/N tells him she remembers that day and being sad, Akiteru brought her to his arms and embraces her lovingly while apologizing and saying how much she loves her.

Y/N always cries in his arms feeling guilty for making him remember his fault but glad at how he tries his best.

Y/N's has stops sobbing by now but Akiteru still soothes her.

Akiteru: you're alright now?

Y/N nods her head and looks up at Akiteru who smiles at her kindly. Her heart is warmed by his kindness.

Y/N: yes... thank you... and I'm sorry...

Akiteru: please don't be...

Akiteru wipes her tears gently and gets up.

Akiteru: I bought you doughnuts...

Y/N watches as Akiteru walks to get the doughnuts for her. After all these months, Y/N can definitely see that Akiteru loves her.

■Y/N's POV■

I look at his broad back as he walks to our kitchen to get me something. He has been treating me like I matter more than himself.

Just like what he said back then, Akiteru san does make me feel like I'm loved again, and I start to love him as much as before too.

But I feel bad, I sometimes still remember that day and I can see that he's slightly hurt and feeling guilty when he asked me to tell him.

He does his best to help me overcome my worries, even though it might dig some wound inside of him.

Akiteru: here~