It's party time

Kristen and Ruth start to make their way towards Müller's car. beep beep! Müller honks his horn. "Hey, you're going to wake up the whole neighbourhood with that car!" Kristen says. Müller pulls a smile on his face. "I have woken up the neighbourhood before but... not for this reason." Müller winks at Kristen. "Jeez.. gross." Kristen rolls her eyes. "If you keep rolling you're eyes at me I might just have to wake up the neighbourhood with you." Müller giggles. "Just drive Müller before I snap you're neck." "Yes ma'am!" Müller starts speeding his car.

5 Minutes later
"Ugh... how much longer? I'm starting to get hungry." Ruth asks. "Just sit tight. According to google maps, one more minute." Müller points to the map.
"Here we are."
The house was a pretty big home, and the nighttime made it stand out even more.

"Wow, pretty nice house

"Wow, pretty nice house." Kristen gasps. "Oh, please. Houses in Germany are way better than this. These are overrated." Müller began to roll his eyes. "Jealous, Müll?" Kristen jokes around. "Never, ever. And please, never call me 'Müll,' again." "Maybe if you stop calling me Kristy." Kristen shrugs. "Okay, anyways.. let's head inside!" Ruth runs towards the entry.

Entering the home, the music already was pumpin', people drinking, and some even making out — against a wall.

"Shit... you Americans are nuts! I mean, look at these people!" Müller examines the room. "I promise you, we aren't all like this." Kristen laughs. "I don't know about you guys, but I'm getting a drink. Do you guys want me to bring you somethin'?" Ruth asks them. "Whiskey." Müller demands. "Alright. What about you, Kristen?" Ruth asks. "Just ginger-ale please. No drinking for me." "As you wish! Be right back in 5 minutes."
"While we wait, tell me a little about yourself Müller." "Sure. Well,  my birthday is April 23. My mother died when I was 6, and I'm only staying in Florida for 6 months." Müller let out a sad sigh.  "6 months? What the hell. Man, we need to make these 6 months the time of your life dude." Kristen fist bumps his shoulder. " We sure will." Müller laughs. "Well, what about you? What's so interesting?" Müller adds on. Kristen had only told Müller about her mother, but never what her father had done to her family. She was hesitant to tell him, but she feels like she can trust him. "Well.. nothing much.. I was born and raised in Florida, and well, my father left us when I was 5..." Kristen began to tell Müller all about what happened with her father.
  "Oh man.. what a little dick! How the fuck could he do that to you?" Müller was furious. Outraged, actually. "I don't know. I really hate him-" Müller embraced Kristen into a hug. Kristen was confused, no one really hugs her. She stood there for a few seconds until she finally hugged him back. "Thank you for that. Sorry... I'm not really used to hugs, by the way." Kristen pulled a smile on her face. "Hey y'all! Back with your drinks!" Ruth says happily. "Let's go meet the dude who actually started up this party."
    Kristen and Müller both follow Ruth.
Ruth waves across the room. "Hey Liam! These are my friends." Ruth points towards them. "Kristen, and Müller. Kristen is my best friend and Müller— we met about a week ago. He's a German exchange student." "Nice to meet you, Müller." Liam gives him a dirty look. "Is this gorgeous girl your girlfriend?" Liam checks out Kristen. "No.. she's not." Müller says, not entirely impressed. Kristen starts to feel uncomfortable. "Oh! Perfect. Me and her can have a great night then. Right, Kristen?" Liam winks. "No. I'm good." Kristen tells him. "Ohh... playin' hard to get, huh? I like it." Liam flirts. "Okay... we'll see you.. later Liam. Lets go meet other people guys." Ruth says uncomfortably. "Hey, look at me Kristen." Müller turns Kristen to face him. "Sorry.. I never had great experience with guys." Kristen tells him. "Why are you apologizing? That guy was a total dick. If anyone makes you feel uncomfortable like that, please tell me." Müller lets her know. "Thank you. I will." Kristen slightly smiles. Kristen notices Ruth starting to dance. "Guyssss..... come on!! Let's dancceeee." Ruth tells them. "Ruth, you're so drunk!" Kristen laughs. "Yeah... whateverrr!" "Hey guys, I think I'm going to the bathroom real quick. I'll be right back." Kristen mentions. "Sure. Do you want me to help you find it?" Müller asks her. "No, don't worry. I'll find it by myself."
    Kristen starts to make her way trying to find the bathroom onto the second floor. "Holy shit, this house is huge!" Kristen mumbled to herself.
   " Hey, glad we meet again." A deep voice appeared. It was Liam. Liam grabs her by the arm. "Um.. hey. Do you need something?" Kristen questions. "Because if not, I'll be on my way." Yes, actually I do.." Liam starts to caress her waist. "Hands off please." Kristen demands. "Feisty, I like it." Liam laughs. He starts to grab her arm and bring her to a bedroom. "Dude! Let  me go!" Kristen screams." Liam ignored her, and starts to take off her top. "Please, let me go!" Kristen starts to kick and scream. "Damn! Such a nice body you have." Kristen starts to scream louder. "Please, someone help me!" Kristen cries out. Kristen hears the door open, and see's Müller at the entry. Müller's eyes start to widen at the scene. "Hey, man! Get the fuck off of her!" Müller's furious. Liam swings a punch, but Müller dodges it..