They Know- ⚠️ Smut Warning⚠️

Part 13 if anyone's wondering... Also, I'm sorry, I didn't put a smut warning tbh I thought I did lol well Uhm yeah sorry for the lie I told at the beginning har har, anyways to the story, enjoy! Also sorry again I just found out there are bunks on the sunny, not hammocks so uhm haha lol that's been fixed lol that's funny 🤠 Btw the position they're in for the story it's in the fanart if you're wondering ok fr fr now ENJOY!!
_________________________________________
~No Ones Pov~

Zoro tried controlling himself. He did, But Luffy was not making this easy for him. "Luffy I think we should stop or this isn't gonna end well..." Zoro said while looking away. Luffy at the moment was still out of breath. Zoro... I know... you're holding... back... just do... it... alrea-.. Dy... Luffy said in between each breath he took. "Are you sure?" Zoro said looking up at Luffy. Luffy just gave a simple nod.

And with that, it started. Zoro pulled off his and Luffy's Pants and Boxers. (I cringe at writing these parts so I want you guys to suffer with me. Hehehe)

~Meanwhile~

All those loud moans from Luffy woke up the rest of the crew. Then they stopped once everyone was trying to figure out where they were coming from. So the other crew members were right outside the door. Robin and Sanji told them everything. Yes, I mean everything. Robin covered her eyes cause there's no way she was gonna be traumatized any more than she is. On the other hand, Sanji saw everything. "It must've stopped, I don't hear it anymore." Brook and Franky said in Unison. "How the hell did it even start." Said Nami, Usopp, and Chopper in Unison. "I will take credits for that, but I didn't know it would go that far."

Nami walked over to Sanji and knocked the living hell out of him. "Poor Luffy, Zoros gonna destroy him," she said as she frowned. "Luffy's a rubber man and I'm sure Zoro wouldn't hurt him..." Chopper added, not even really understanding anything. "Yeah but-" Nami was cut off by a moan "Mmph~ Zoro~" Moaned Luffy.

~Meanwhile~

Zoro's member was already inside of Luffy. Zoro then started to thrust slowly. Aah-! Zoro~ Luffy kept moaning and then Zoro started thrusting faster and faster. As he thrusted faster Luffy moaned from pleasure and pain. Luffy wrapped his arms around Zoro's neck, pulling him closer. Every thrust was harder than before.

Zoro loved seeing Luffy like this. Eyes half-lidded, mouth wide open, and a little bit of drool slipping out the side of his mouth as he moaned. After more thrusting and moaning Luffy neared his end, But not Zoro. Z- Zoro, I'm close... Luffy whispered, another moan escaping as he came on Zoro's stomach. Zoro kept pounding Luffy. After a while Zoro came, Luffy quite literally passed out when it was done. Zoro removed his member from Luffy's hole and cleaned up. After cleaning up, Zoro kissed Luffy's forehead, then laid down and cuddled him. Then Zoro fell asleep a little later.

~The Crew~

"It stopped." Said Usopp. "Luffy... My poor baby..." Nami said as a tear fell out the side. of her eye. "I knew it, Zoro was gonna destroy him," Nami added. "Nami calm down, It's not all that serious," Usopp said placing a hand on Nami's shoulder. Nami punched the hell out of Usopp too, leaving a bump on his head. Shut up!! Luffy is an innocent baby, how dare you say such things!!"

Everyone except Nami and Robin went into the room so they could sleep, and luckily Zoro and Luffy were asleep.

~Morning~
_________________________________________

Ok so hehe hope you enjoyed!! Ik this was shit but uhm- there ye go