Am I annoying?

Zoro was napping on deck as Luffy played around with Usopp and Chopper. It was getting late but the trio didn't care. Until... "Dinners ready!" Sanji shouted. "Food!" Luffy shouted as he ran to the kitchen.

The shout coming from Luffy woke up the sleeping swordsman. He was irritated because he hadn't slept all day.

Zoro walked into the kitchen grumpy. He sat down beside luffy. "Zowo, whaf wronf?" Luffy asked, with his mouth full. "Nothing's wrong." Zoro scoffed. Luffy swallowed his food and frowned.

~After Dinner~

Since Brook is on watch today, Zoro went straight to bed after eating. Well, he wanted to. Luffy started asking nonsense questions and started rambling on about how meat-flavored ice cream should be a thing. "UGHH.." Zoro groaned and started rubbing his aching head in the middle of Luffy's rant. "Zoro? What's wrong? Am I.. getting annoying?" Luffy asked as he frowned and his voice went low as he asked that last part.

Zoro sat up quickly, causing him to feel really dizzy. "Luffy, you are nowhere near annoying. You and your rants are actually the only things that aren't bothering me today. It's just, I haven't been able to sleep, and I REALLY need my sleep." Zoro sighed.

Luffy lay down in the middle of the bed, gesturing Zoro to lay on his chest. "C'mon, lay down. I'll make sure no one bothers Zoro, ok?" Luffy grinned. "Thanks, Lu, I love you," Zoro whispered as he lay down. "Luffy loves you too," He replied as Zoro dozed off.

~The next day~

Zoro got up, and he yawned. "Thanks for helping me sleep, I feel a lot better." He smiled. "Anything for you, Zoro!" Luffy said as he hugged Zoro. "Let's go eat," Zoro said as he walked towards the kitchen and luffy followed. 

Once in the kitchen they both sat down and started eating. They finished a while later and Luffy had thanked Sanji for the food as for Zoro, he just flipped the blonde cook, off.

Luffy and Zoro sat down together on deck. Luffy snuggled into Zoro's chest while lying on his side. "Zoro, did you mean what you said the other day?" Luffy asked out of the blue. "Oh? What I said the other night?" Zoro asked. "Yeah.." Luffy answered.

"Of course I meant it, I love you. I wouldn't  lie. Your not annoying to me. To be honest, I kinda enjoy it when you bother me. It lets me know that .. your still My Luffy.." Zoro smiled. A big genuine smile.

"Oh shit, Zoro's smiling?!" Chopper panicked. "You wanna know what's annoying... These idiots!" Zoro shouted in anger. Luffy held his stomach as he laughed his ass off.

'Zoro smiling is a rare sight, but not for me. It's... Common.' Luffy thought.

_________________________________________

Yo! Think I'm gonna end this book for good. There's no plot to this anymore so I think I'm just gonna end it here, thanks to everyone who continued to read it. BYEEE MY LOVLIESS!!