The Confession

"Zoroooo! Wake up!" Luffy said laying on Zoro's chest, annoyed. Zoro wrapped his arms around Luffy and turned on his side. Luffy tried squirming his way out of Zoro's hold. "stop moving Lu!" Zoro groaned. "let goo! im trying to go play with chopper and Usopp." He whined. "Noooo just go back to sleep." Zoro said as he flipped again and now his face was buried into Luffy's stomach. After awhile luffy sighed in defeat. "Fine." Luffy mumbled.

"I'm kidding Lu, you can go. But- nevermind.. just go." Zoro hesitated as he sat up and rubbed his head.. "Zoro wants a kiss?" Luffy asked. "Why do you make it sound so awkward!" Zoro shouted softly. "It isnt weird to just ask for one or dont ask at all and just do it." Luffy shrugged. "yeah but the way you asked it." Zoro mumbled with slight pink tinted cheeks.

Luffy chuckled and wrapped his arms around Zoro's neck and gave Zoro a peck on the lips. "thanks.." zoro mumbled. "you can take one whenever and wherever you like, y'know!" Luffy said as he gave his signature grin. "I'm going back to sleep.." Zoro stated before falling into Luffy's lap and falling to sleep. "Shishishi~ I love you Zoro." Luffy whispered as he slipped from under Zoro.

After a while Zoro did wake up and he remembered what Luffy said, about kissing him when and where ever. So Zoro took advantage of that. While Luffy was playing with Usopp and Chopper, he grabbed Luffy by his waist and kissed him, a deep and passionate kiss. Luffy groaned from the sudden action but nonetheless, let his eyelids gently shut and kissed back, running his hands through Zoro's hair. Once they pulled apart luffy grinned and then stared up at Zoro. "What was that for?" Luffy asked. "Nothing.. Just wanted to kiss you." Zoro smirked. Both men looked over at their long nose and furry friend, to see both of them were covering their eyes.

Luffy and Zoro were laughing while still holding onto one another. "You and Sanji do the same, so what's wrong with me and Zoro doing it?" Luffy asked. "Nothing.." Usopp mumbled and went into his workshop. Luffy and Zoro shook it off and kissed each other again.

~Before Dinner~

"Sanjii~ what's for dinner?~" Luffy asked as he looked from giving Zoro "love bites" on his neck. "Meat. you know exactly what's for dinner. Don't ask again." Sanji huffed.

Luffy pouted. "What's wrong with you? Is Usopp avoiding you or something?" Luffy asked. Sanji grit his teeth. "Shut it Luffy! He's not avoiding me... I think.." Sanji mumbled. "Ok! I'll be back." Luffy said standing up and walking out on the deck.

"Usopp!" Luffy called out to his best friend. "Yeah Luffy?" Usopp answered. Luffy walked over and sat down next to him. "Why are you avoiding Sanji? He seems really down because of it.." Luffy frowned, feeling bad for his blonde friend. "Please don't avoid him any-" Luffy was interrupted by Usopp. "I'm jealous of Nami.." He blurted out. Luffy was shocked. Luffy chuckled then sighed. "Can I let you into a little secret?" Luffy gave a toothy grin. "Sure.." Usopp mumbled. "Namis madly in love with Robin.." Luffy whispered as Usopp was gesturing for him to stop.

He was looking up behind Luffy so Luffy turned around and saw an angry Nami. "Who the hell gave you permission to tell anyone about this!" Nami shouted, seconds away from punching the living hell out of him. Luffy covered his head and pouted. "I had to, he was feeling down because he felt jealous of you cause you know, Sanji.." Luffy said in one go. "Oh.. I guess.. But don't you tell anyone else or you're dead, that goes for you too Usopp.!" Nami shouted. Usopp nodded. Nami smiled. "I promise I don't like Sanji in that way, and if he's sad since you've been avoiding him I'm sure he doesn't feel that way for me either." Nami said as she speed walked to Robin, who was now in the kitchen. Luffy smiled at Usopp as he pulled him to the kitchen. Once they were in the kitchen Luffy ran to Zoro to eat his food. Usopp sat down where he usually sat, next to Sanji who was already eating. "This tension isn't very super.." Franky frowned. Robin chuckled. "You're right, it isn't.. Yohoho" Brook added. "The great captain Usopp shall admit defeat and apologize. I'm sorry Sanji.." He apologized the only non awkward way he knew of. Everyone chuckled. Sanji rested his head on Usopp's shoulder. "Nami told me, I'm sorry.." Sanji whispered. "It's fine.. I should've known your Sanji after all." Usopp said as he slightly smiled.

"So Nami, did you ask them?" Luffy asked as he finished his food. Nami shook her head no. "Ahem... Robin, can I talk to you later.." Nami mumbled, with pink tinted cheeks. Robin smiled, which meant yes. Luffy eyes lit up as he gave his signature smile.

~After dinner~

"What did you need Nami?" Robin Asked "I'm just gonna say it, I like you Robin and not as a friend, I mean more than.. Like in the way-" Nami was interrupted by Robin giving her a hug. Robin didn't wanna trust anyone with her heart, at least not in this way. But Nami made her want to. She loved the navigator in ways she couldn't describe. "I love you too, Nami," Robin said gently.

Tears started to fall down Namis cheeks. She didn't want to trust anyone with her heart either but she could with Robin, especially after everything she's been through.

~Fin with this Chapter~

Hope you guys enjoyed this one, I added some SanUso, Zolu and RoNa <3 I've been thinking about this for two days, sorry it took a long time!