Both Brothers.. You just don't learn, Zoro..

Zoro hid as the brothers searched for him and questioned Luffy. "Luffy, where is he?" Ace asked sternly. Luffy didn't answer. He was still mad at Ace and now HE BROUGHT SABO INTO THE MIX. Luffy was mad himself.

"Switch!" Yelled out Sabo. Ace went to go look for Zoro and Sabo came to question Luffy. "Hey Luffy, Just tell us where he is, I'll make sure Ace doesn't hurt. K?" Sabo said sweetly, giving Luffy head Pat's.

"Fine.. but one question." Luffy said. "What is it?" Asked Sabo. "What exactly did Ace tell you." Luffy asked sighing. "He told me that Zoro touched you in ways~ . And I asked him did you consent to it and he said no you didn't. So I came here to deal with him." Sabo told Luffy.

Luffy facepalmed. "Me and Zoro are dating! I TOLD ACE I CONSENTED TO IT WHEN HE WAS HERE!" Luffy quietly shouted. "Oh! Then there's no need to beat the guy up then. I mean I can give him a talking to but there's no reason to hurt him!" Sabo reassured. Luffy hugged Sabo and nuzzled his nose on Sabo's shoulder. "Thanks, Sabo!" Luffy said smiling. "No problem Luffy!" Sabo said as he smiled back.

When Zoro heard this he came out from his hiding spot. "Hey.. uh I didn't-" Zoro was interrupted by Sabo. "I know... Ace over exaggerated. I'm not gonna hurt you but you do anything to hurt my little brother, and I'll Kill. You." Sabo said as he smiled evilly. "Heh.. I'll make sure to put my life on the line when it comes to him." Zoro smirked. "Good." Sabo smiled sweetly.

Then here comes Ace sniffing around and then spots Zoro. "Sabo! You were supposed to tell me if you found him!"  Ace yelled. "We're not hurting him! He didn't do anything wrong. You just over exaggerated the situation!" Sabo yelled dragging a frowning Ace away and onto their small boat.

"I knew Sabo wouldn't come here for nothing! Ace exaggerated everything!"  Luffy stated. "Exactly." Zoro said leaing over to Luffy's ear. "Because if I know anything, it's that you love the way I touch you." Zoro whispered. Zoro nibbled on Luffy's earlobe and slid his hands up Luffy's shirt, playing with his nipples as Zoro felt something shadowing them, he stopped and looked up.

"Use protection, if you.. y'know.." Sabo  said akwardly as he jumped back into the small boat.