Right in front of their salads

~1 Weeks later~

Luffy was back to his old playful self after what happened. Usopp Also started hanging out with Sanji more than Luffy and Chopper.

"Usopp you wanna play wi"- Luffy paused his self when he saw Usopp in Sanji's lap. "Oh.. Nevermind then"! Luffy exclaimed. Luffy sighed since he missed hanging out with Chopper AND Usopp. "He never plays with us anymore, It's been 3 weeks!" Luffy said as he sat on the grassy deck and pouted.

"You can go be with Zoro"! Chopper said. "But I'm playing with you and I don't wanna"- Luffy was interrupted by chopper. "It's fine, I have doctor things to do anyways." Chopper said, reassuring Luffy. "If you say so..." Said Luffy.

Luffy went to the crows nest to go take a nap with Zoro but when he reached there Zoro was training. Luffy walked over and sat Infront of Zoro facing him. "You need something Lu?" Asked Zoro, as he counted his reps in his head.

Luffy didn't answer, his eyes were glued to Zoro's abs and biceps. Luffy had an erection and covered himself. 'Damn it, he's so hot.." Luffy thought as he bit his lip, still covering his boner.

Zoro smirked. " Like what you see, huh?" Zoro said. Luffy nodded, still biting his lips.

You could see Zoro Pink nipples turn red. Luffy couldn't take it. It's been to long since he felt Zoro ~Touch~ him. Luffy crawled over and as he did, Zoro set down his weights carefully of course. Luffy crawled on top of Zoro, now sitting on the older man's lap. "I Missed You"~ Luffy purred. "Me too." Zoro said before attacking the younger man's neck. Luffy wrapped his arms around Zoro's neck as he threw his head back. "Aah~ Zoro~"

"Your brother is gonna kill me.." Zoro said muffled on Luffy's neck. Luffy nodded as he was still caught up in the sensation. Luffy pinned Zoro to the floor. In shock, Zoro's eyes widened. "Switching, are we?" Asked Zoro. Luffy just smirked and went down to Zoro's red, perked up nipples and tugged on one and sucked on the other.

"Mmgh.." groaned Zoro. Luffy trailed kisses down to Zoro's V-line. "Fuck, Luffy..." Moaned Zoro. Luffy then came back up and connected their foreheads as Luffy nuzzled his nose against Zoro's.

"I love you, Roronoa!" Luffy exclaimed. Zoro chuckled at the sudden statement. "I love you too, Luffy." Said Zoro as he tried to smile for Luffy. Luffy bursted out with laughter as he saw Zoro's face. "Why are you making such a funny face!" Laughed Luffy. "This is my smile, idiot!" Zoro replied. "Well, you look weird!" Luffy said as he continued laughing. "It's not funny!" Zoro said. "But it is!" Luffy said as his laughing faded.

Zoro walked off to the kitchen. Once he walked in he sat down. Luffy followed in behind him. "C'mon, I'm sorry!" Luffy stated, trying not to laugh. Zoro ignored him. Luffy sat down next to Zoro, facing towards him. Luffy frowned, "Zorooo" he whispered, still frowning. Zoro ignored him.

Luffy's frown turned into a angry pout.

Robin and Nami sat there confused as hell.

Luffy had a great plan. He went under the table, on his knees. He went in front of Zoro's legs and he pulled down his pants a little and Zoro's cock stood up in an instant. Luffy tapped his leg, ordering him to move up some. Now Zoro's waist and down was under the table. Luffy wanted to tease Zoro to the point he would lose it.

Luffy swirled his tongue around the tip of Zoro's cock then took his full length in and took it out. He repeated this several times.

During this, Zoro groaned for Luffy to do more, but he just wouldn't. "Please Lu.. Mmgh~" Zoro groaned. "Zoro.. you ok..?" Asked Nami. Zoro had completely forgotten about Nami and Robin. Zoro tapped the table a few times trying to signal to Luffy. But Luufy continued teasing him.

Luffy took Zoro's length in, once more and started bobbing his head. "Aah.. Luffy... You can't... Aagh.." Zoro moaned, trying to get his words out.

Nami and Robin on the other hand, really weren't confused at all. They knew exactly what was going on.

Luffy started bobbing his head faster, and Zoro felt his stomach turn. "Luffy.. I-... Close..." Zoro moaned.

When Luffy heard those words he went faster, enclosing his cheeks. "Aah... Aah... Luffy... Luffy.." Zoro moaned.

And right before Zoro could let out even a little cum, Luffy let go with a pop. Luffy put Zoro's cock back and got from under the table and sat next to Zoro with a smile. Zoro turned to Luffy and gave him a 'Continue' Look.

Luffy shook his head No. "I was so close and you stopped!" Zoro said. "Oh now you talk to me." Luffy replied. "Wait Lu, I was just kidding." Zoro said. "Well ya should've thought about that before!" Luffy said getting up and walking to the Men's quarters.

Zoro walked out after him. On the deck Zoro pulled Luffy into a deep kiss. Luffy walking backwards and Zoro walking forward to the Mens quarters, refusing to break the kiss.

Zoro started peeling off Luffy's shirt, which Luffy happily agreed to. And Luffy feeling up Zoro's chest. When they stumbled in, Franky cleared his voice, signaling people were in here.

"Heh.. Hey guys.." Luffy said, breaking apart the kiss. "I know I said get a room but now, get a room, that isn't this one!" Sanji sighed. Zoro pulled Luffy out of the room, putting his shirt back on. Kissing Once more before walking back into the room. When they walked inside Chopper walked in after.

"Guys there are cameras in the Rooms except the bathroom and the Ladies Quarters." Chopper Announced. "Oh yeah I meant to let you guys know." Franky said. "Why are there cameras tho?" Asked Luffy.

Well Ace had told Sabo about you two and they both INSISTED on getting cameras, Via Transponder Snail and all." Franky said. Luffy sighed. "Ughh I hate them, they're so overprotective!" Luffy shouted. Also Zoro, Ace and Sabo told me to tell you that they can see if you molest they're brother and he'll kill you if you do ahem I mean they'll kill you if you do." Chopper stated.

"I'm going to so give Ace the silent treatment when I see him again, AND SABO!" Luffy pouted.

"Wait- when did.. you install cameras...?" Luffy asked worried. "2 days ago." Franky answered. "Zoro... Hide." Luffy panicked. "Wha- why?!" Zoro asked, confused. "Luffy stared at Zoro until he got it. "Oh! Oh! Oooh! Yeah, I'm gonna.." Zoro said as he went back to his spot where he hid from Nami.

Once Zoro was inside he thought to himself.

'Cameras... Maybe I can Piss them off a little more... I have the perfect idea."

The End...

Of this Chapter Of Course