Luffy's Mixed Emotions (pt.2)

Zoro crying? Hah! That's rare. Zoro rarely cries. He's cried twice in his life. Once when he was a kid and when he made a promise to Luffy to never lose again. Or is it that all? Doesn't seem like that now.

Zoro's heart shattered completely. Tears formed is his eyes as he stared at Luffy walk back into the Men's quarters still crying. "Luffy..." Zoro whispered as he fell to his knees in shock of what just happened.

Tears came rushing down from Zoro's eyes like waterfalls. Zoro screamed in pain as he couldn't take the heart ache. The tears kept flowing but they never stopped. Zoro on the other hand trying to calm his self by digging his nails into his skin as the words 'Calm down... Your Zoro the demon... You don't cry.. stop it! Stop! Stop! Stop! Your a man! You're being weak!' His thoughts were just horrible and they weren't helping. As the tears finally came to an end, Luffy's voice, saying "I guess this is the end.. goodbye Zoro.. I still love you! I always will!" It just kept repeating in his head, he clenched his shirt, where his heart was trying to make the pain go away.

Zoro passed out on the deck. He finally fell asleep from all that crying.

~25 Min TimeSkip~

"LUFFY I'M SORRY I'M SORRY I'M SORRY! JUST LISTEN TO ME! I HAVE A REASONABLE EXCUSE ON WHY IGNORED YOU! JUST PLEASE! LISTEN!" Luffy walked out of the Men's quarters and sat in front of a crying Zoro. Luffy waited for Zoro's reason. "I love you Luffy! I didn't realize I was hurting you! But I do have a reason why I did it. Nami asked me two weeks ago if I was gonna help pay back your Dept and I was genuinely confused cause I didn't think you had a Dept from her and she said for all times you put her in danger and she almost died and she was scared out of her mind she put you in 100,000,000 Million Berri Dept..

I asked her is there another way to pay it off and she said, 'Yes, But it's gonna be very challenging! You have to ignore Luffy for two weeks!' Nami Announced. "I can't! It'll hurt to much." Zoro pouted. "Aww Look at you Zoro!" Nami shouted. "Everyone come look Zoro's-" Nami was cut off. "Fine! I'll do it! Two weeks and that's it!" Zoro shouted. "Yes! We'll see if you last long enough.." Nami said evilly.
Zoro sighed and decided he should add on. "Since it's two weeks you have to convince Ace to let us get rid of the cameras!" Zoro added. "Mmm... Fine! But two weeks! Not lovey dovey with him, k? You have to completely ignore him!" Nami smirked, she thought Zoro wouldn't hold out that long, but oh, he did. She was shocked

Luffy pounced on Zoro and attacked with kisses. Zoro just laughed. "I love you Zoro!" Luffy said.

"I love you too!" Zoro whispered. As he woke up from his dream he sat up and held back tears. 'Why... Why that dream in particular!' Zoro thought.

---------------------------------------------------------

HI LOVLIES! Hope you enjoyed this chapter of the story! Again! Ty to Gamingmittens   There will be one more part, but very short! I THANK YOU ALL FOR THE SUPPORT! Love you always and forever!