SHINee (part 1)

In the early morning of SHINee's dorm room Onew was getting ready for a photo shoot, Key was preparing breakfast, Minho was getting dressed and Taemin was still sleeping. After Minho got dressed he noticed that Taemin wasn't in the kitchen.

"Where's Taemin?" Minho asked Key as he stood in the kitchen looking around.

Key looked up from the store and shrugged
"I think he's still sleeping. Can you go and wake him up? He needs to eat and get ready for school"

Minho nods "yeah I'll go get him" he says and walks towards Taemin's room. He knocks

"Taemin? It's hyung. Are you awake?"

He waits for a few seconds before knocking again "Taemin? I'm coming in" he says before opening the door and walking in. He sighs and shakes his head as he sees Taemin still sleeping. He walks over to him and gently shakes him

"Taemin? Taemin wake up you need to eat and get ready for school."

Taemin moans before turning over "go away hyung" he pulls the covers over his face.

Minho grabs it and pulls it down "No come on Taemin get up."

Taemin groans and glares at him before grabbing the covers again and tries to pull it up but Minho grabs his hand and shakes his head

"Don't act like a brat Taemin and get up." He tells him sternly.

Taemin huffs and turns on his side away from him. Minho sighs and closes his eyes as he counts to 5 in his head before raising his head and brings it down hard on taemin's butt.

SMACK

"Ow!" Taemin yelps in pain and in shock before turning around to look at him "why did you do that?! That hurt!" He whines at him with a small pout on his lips.

"You're not listening to me that's why. Now get up and get ready for school."

"No!" Taemin yells "I wanna go back to sleep I'm not going to school today!" He yells at him before laying back down on his bed.

"Aish! You brat!" Minho screams and pulls him up and lifts him up on his shoulder.

Taemin immediately starts squirming on his shoulder and kicks his legs and bangs his hand on his back "put me down! Hyung put me down!" He screams as his being carried into the hallway.

SMACK SMACK

"Ow!" Taemin stops at once when he feels the sting in his butt.

"Stop kicking and hitting Lee Taemin!" Minho sternly tells him and walks into the kitchen.

"I'm sorry" Taemin whimpers while still being carried.

Minho sighs and bends down and drops Taemin on a chair

"It's okay" he says and sits down next to him.

"Were you giving your hyung a hard time this morning Taemin?" Key asks in a warning voice as he sets the food on the table as Onew walks in.

"I'm sorry hyung" Taemin says with his head down in shame.

Key shakes his head and sits on the chair and puts food on the plates.

"What happened?" Onew asks everyone as he sits down in his chair at the kitchen table.

"Taemin wouldn't get out of bed for me when I told him repeatedly to get ready for school so I smacked him a few times and he still wouldn't get out of bed. So I had to forcefully get him up by carrying him in here." Minho explained the events to his hyung.