Little Space

I got asked to do a stray kids little space. I've never written a little space fanfic before so this was new to me. Please let me know how it is!

Today Stray Kids had a day off meaning that the two youngest could be in little space. Chan was sitting on the couch with Felix sitting on his lap, while Hyunjin and Minho are in the kitchen and the others are in their rooms. Seungmin came walking in the living room with a frown on his face "hyung.. minho hyung!" He calls out with tears in his eyes. Chan sees this and tells felix to get up before going to Seungmin "hey baby it's okay Minho is in the kitchen" he tries to soothe him but Seungmin only cries harder at that. 
Minho and Hyunjin both coming out from the kitchen of hearing the cries. Seungmin sees Minho and has grabby hands at him "hyung! I has a nightmare and you wasn't there!" 
Minho immediately rushes to him and holds him close "oh baby it's okay I'm here now. Hyung is sorry for not being there" he soothes as seungmin cries into his shoulder. Chan watches them with a small smile "is he okay?" he asks and Minho nods "yeah but I think he might be going into little space" he explains as he watches Seungmin look up at him with his thumb in his mouth. 
"Ah no no baby get your thumb out of your mouth!" Can someone get me his paci please?" He asks as he pulls his thumb out as seungmin whines "shh it's okay" 
Seungmin tries to put his thumb back in his mouth but Minho has a grip on his hands "no baby. Wait for your paci" he tells him. Seungmin doesn't like that idea and whines louder. 
Hyunjin comes back with the paci and hands it to Minho. 
"Thank you" Minho says and let go of Seungmin's hands and puts his paci in his mouth "there we go baby. Is that better?" Seungmin closes his eyes and leans into him as he sucks on his paci. Hyunjin sits down next to them and smiles at Seungmin "Seungie how old are you today?" 
Seungmin thinks about it before putting up 2 fingers. 
"Wow! You're such a big boy aren't you?" He said as he gently tickles him on the side. Seungmin giggles with his paci in his mouth and nods.
Just then Jeongin walks in and immediately sits down on Chan's lap. Chan was taken back by that, but puts his arms around him "hi baby" he says as he rubs his back 
Jeongin doesn't say anything and turns his head to look at Felix "ah!" He grins wide at him 
Felix looks at Chan "little space?" he asks carefully and chan nods at him with a smile. Chan looks down at Jeongin "baby how old are you today?" Jeongin smiles at him and puts one finger at him. Felix smiles at the maknae "innie! Do you wanna play a game?" 
Jeongin smiles at him "pway!" 
"Do you wanna play blocks with hyung?" 
Jeongin likes that idea. He nods excitedly. 
"Okay! I'll go get the blocks" felix says and goes to get it. 
Seungmin looks sad and whines at Minho. 
"You wanna play too?" Minho asks and Seungmin nods "pway.." (play) 
Jeongin hears them and runs over to them "Seungmin hyung can pway too!" He tells him and pulls on him to get up. Hyunjin gently stops him "innie be careful with your hyung. Don't pull so hard" he gently scolds him. 
"Sowwy.." he says quietly and looks down. 
"Innie it's okay I'm not mad" hyunjin smiles at him "just be gentle okay?" He tells him as he tickles him go smile. Jeongin laughs and runs over to Chan and waits for felix to come back. 
Felix comes back with a box "I got the blocks!" He says excitedly and dumps out all the blocks 
Seungmin and Jeongin both runs over to it 
"Be careful!" 
"Don't run!" 
Chan and Minho both yell at the same time causing Hyunjin and Felxi laugh at them. 
Felix helps them build the blocks up. Seungmin gets too excited and grabs a block and throws it at felix 
"Ah! Ow!" Felix yells out in pain 
"Seungmin!" Minho yells and goes over to them, while Chan goes to Felix. 
"That was very wrong to do to your hyung" Minho explains and Seungmin whines at being scolded. 
"I know that you are excited about playing but you don't throw things at people, okay?" 
"I'm sowwy" Seungmin whines at him and a tear rolls down his face 
"Don't say sorry to me. Apologize to felix" 
Seungmin turns to look at felix and feels guilty at seeing the red mark on his forehead. 
"Sowwy.. seungie didn't mean it" seungmin say
s and felix looks at him and sighs "it did hurt me but it's okay. I forgive you" 
Seungmin smiles and goes back to playing with Jeongin. Chan looks at felix "are you sure that you're okay?" 
Felix nods "I'm fine hyung. Really it's okay. He's little and excited so it's fine." He says and watches the two playing. 
They play for another hour before Jeongin let's out a yawn. Hyunjin notices it "I think it's time for them to take a nap" he tells the others
"No!" Seungmin and Jeongin both protest at the same time. 
"Not tired!" Jeongin says and seungmin agrees with him. 
"Innie I just saw you yawn" hyunjin says 
"Come on Seungmin let's go take a nap together" Minho says as he walks over to him and bends down to look at him. Seungmin shakes his head with a whine "no!" 
Chan walks over to Jeongin and does the same thing "come on baby I know you're tired. You can play some more later" 
"Wanna play!" He protests and kicks his leg. Chan raises an eyebrow at him "do not throw a tantrum Jeongin" he scolds him. 
Seungmin watches them and let's out a whine. 
"No Seungmin" Minho says "we don't throw a tantrum just because we don't get what we want" 
Seungmin looks down and sniffles. 
"Seungie" hyunjin says "if you come take a nap then after I'll let you choose your own dessert tonight" 
Minho looks at him with wide eyes "what are you doing? You're just gonna make him hyper tonight!" Hyunjin doesn't say anything, but grins at him. 
Seungmin looks at him "anything?" Hyunjin nods with a smile 
"Otay!" Seungmin says and grabs Minho's hands "take a nap with seungie" he tells him with a smile on his face. Minho glares at Hyunjin before smiling at Seungmin and takes his hand "of course baby come on" he says and walks away with Seungmin to his room with Hyunjin following them. 
"Innie doesn't want a nap!" Jeongin yells at Chan with a glare. 
"Jeongin baby please don't throw a tantrum right now and let's go take a nap. I promise you can play after" chan tries to reason with him. 
"No!" Jeongin screams and kicks his legs against the floor. 
Chan closes his eyes before reaching out to touch his shoulder. Jeongin slaps at his hands and let's out scream 
"Yang Jeongin!" Chan scolds "we don't hit anyone!" 
Felix tries to help and bends down to his level "innie please calm down and listen to hyung. I'll even take a nap with you" he says and gently grabs his wrist but Jeongin hits him with his other hand and cries "no nap!" he screams at him 
"Okay you're going in time out for 5 minutes" Chan says and gently but firmly grabs Jeongin and carries him to the corner. 
Jeongin starts hitting at his back "no!" 
Chan ignores the hitting and sets him down on the floor and turns him around to face the corner. 
Chan sighs and sits on the couch with felix 
"Hyung is jeongin going to be okay?" Felix asks 
"Hes gonna be okay. If he was in big space then he would've gotten a spanking" chan tells him and felix nods in understanding. After 5 minutes are up Chan gets up and goes to Jeongin. He smiles softly as he sees Jeongin leaning his head on the wall almost asleep. He can hear him sniffing and frowns. 
"Innie?" He says softly and bends down to him and puts his hand on his shoulder "innie can you turn around for hyung?" He asks and jeongin turns around and eyes red and lip wobbles 
"I'm sowwy hyungie.." he says and reaches out to him. 
Chan picks him up and let's him wrap his arms and legs around him before walking around and gently bouncing "shh innie baby it's okay now" he soothes "I know you're sorry and hyung forgives you..shhh" he bounces him and Jeongin puts his head on his shoulder and closes his eyes. 
"Innie tired.." Jeongin tells him and Chan smiles 
"Let's go take a nap baby" he says and walks them to his room. 
"Wait!" Felix yells out 
Chan stops and turns around to face him "what is it?" 
"C-can I join you hyung? I'm tired too" 
Chan laughs and nods "come on" he says and walks towards his room. 
Felix smiles "thank you hyung" he says and walks with him. 
Chan gently puts Jeongin on his bed and crawls in next to him and let's Jeongin curl into him and sleeps. Felix crawls next to Jeongin and closes his eyes. Chan turns off the lights and makes sure the other two are sleeping before going to sleep himself.