SF9 (part 1)

The members of sf9 had a day off. The only members that stayed home were rowoon, hwiyoung, taeyang, and chani. The other members were out either shopping or hanging out with friends.
Hwiyoung and taeyang were in the living room while hwiyoung was switching the tv channels and taeyang scrolling on his phone. Rowoon was in the kitchen making everyone a snack with chani helping.
Hwiyoung sighed and threw the remote down “there isn’t anything good on. I’m so bored” he sighed again as he threw his head back.
Taeyang looked up from his phone and looked at his younger member “don’t throw things hwiyoung and if you’re bored then play some music or something”
“Play with me hyung!” Hwiyoung said as he sat up to look at him
Taeyang shook his head “no not right now. Go bother chani or rowoon” he told him as he looked back at his phone.
Hwiyoung sighed and glared at his hyung and the phone. Suddenly he shot up and grabbed the phone out of his hands and ran giggling.
Taeyang looked up in shock as his phone got ripped out of his hands “YAH! Hwiyoung get back here right now!” He yelled as he ran after him.
Hwiyoung laughs out loud as he runs into the kitchen and immediately hides behind rowoon “hide me! Taeyang hyung is after me!” He says as he hides behind his back while chani laughs at them.
Rowoon sighs “what did you do?” He asks as he closed his eyes in frustration.
“Nothing!” Hwiyoung says but taeyang runs into the kitchen and lands his eyes on his target. Hwiyoung lets out a yell but doesn’t let go of rowoon.
“You!” Taeyang yells as he points at Hwiyoung “get away from rowoon and come here while I’m being nice” he tells him sternly as he points his finger at him.
Hwiyoung shakes his head “no!”
Taeyang lets out a curse before he walks towards him. Hwiyoung yells and turns rowoon with him as he tries to get away from his reach. Taeyang reaches out and grabs onto Hwiyoung’s shirt “ha! I got you!”
Hwiyoung lets out a scream and pulls against him but ends up tripping on his feet and lands on the floor. Rowoon lets out a sigh and goes back to making the snack. Taeyang immediately grabs his phone and looks at Hwiyoung and shakes his head
“You little brat! You could’ve broken my phone screen. Be more careful next time.” He scolds him gently
“But you wouldn’t play with me!” Hwiyoung whines as he still lays on the floor. He looks at his hyung with a pout on his lips. Chani looks at his hyungs and then looks at rowoon, silently asking him if he can be excused from the kitchen. Rowoon nods his head at him with a small smile. Chani smiles back and looks at Hwiyoung.
“Hwiyoung hyung” chani says and Hwiyoung looks at him
“What?”
“I’m not doing anything so I can do something fun with you.” Chani explains to him.
“Really?” Hwiyoung says excited with a huge smile on his face
Chani nods “yeah we can do whatever you want”
Hwiyoung stands up from the floor and grabs chani’s hand and leads him out of the kitchen “come on! We can play this video game in my room!” He says as they exit the kitchen and goes up to his room.
Rowoon and taeyang both watch them go before taeyang shakes his head “Hwiyoung can be such a brat sometimes but he’s still cute”
Rowoon lets out a laugh before grabbing the plate of fruit “I agree but now that the kids are doing something lets go watch something on tv and eat some fruit”
Taeyang nods his head and follows him to the living room before sitting down and putting on a drama for both of them to watch. Rowoon puts the fruit in the middle of them and both eat in peace.
Back in Hwiyoung’s room, chani sits on the floor while waiting for his hyung to set the video game up. Hwiyoung hands him a controller before sitting down beside him.
“Okay so this is a racing game. You have to go around the road twice before winning. Does this game sound okay to you?” He asks before he hits the play button
Chani nods “yeah hyung this game sounds fun” he says with a smile. Hwiyoung smiles back and nods his head “Okay!” He says before hitting the play button.
They play a couple rounds with Hwiyoung winning the first and chani winning the second round. They are playing the third round with chani in the lead. Chani has a big smile on his face “come on hyung try to keep up!” He teases him as he took a quick glance at him. Hwiyoung smiles a little but on the inside he is getting angry. This is his game. This is what he wins at. He can’t have his younger brother beating him again. One is enough. He grits his teeth as he tries to catch up to him. He looks at chani and bumps into his shoulder making chani’s car swerve as he gets pushed
“Hyung!” Chani whines at him with a pout.
Hwiyoung smirks but doesn’t say anything. Chani sighs and goes back to the game. Both of them are close to the finish line. Hwiyoung smirks thinking he’s going to win but suddenly chani’s car goes faster and ends up winning. Chani lets go of the controller and raises his hands in the air “yes! I beat you again hyung!” He cheers for himself as he smiles big and looks at Hwiyoung. But his smile drops as he sees his hyung looking mad.
“H-hyung?” Chani hesitates as he puts his hand on his shoulder “hyung? Are you okay?” He shakes his shoulder a little to get his attention.
Hwiyoung lets out an angry sigh before rudely shaking chani’s hand off his shoulder “let go of me!” He yells as he glares at him.
Chani lets out a yell at the sudden rude gesture “why are you mad? Is it because of the game?” He asks in a soft voice.
For some reason that set Hwiyoung off. Hwiyoung glares at him before pushing him hard. Chani screams at the sudden push and looks at his hyung in a hurtful way. He doesn’t understand why his hyung is acting like that with him.
“Hyung? Hyung why are you being mean to me?” Chani asks as he slowly stands up facing him.
“That is MY game! Why did you have to win more than once?!” Hwiyoung yells at him in anger.
Chani looks at him for a few seconds before he scoffs as he rolls his eyes. Hwiyoung saw that and got angrier
“YAH! Don’t you dare roll your eyes at me! I’m your hyung!” Hwiyoung scolds him as he pushes him again.
Chani stumbles a bit before glaring at him and pushes him back “you’re mad at me just because of a stupid game?” He shakes his head “and you’re supposed to be the hyung..” he whispers to himself but Hwiyoung hears it anyways.
“Watch your tone Kang Chan Hee” his hyung tells him in a dark voice.
“Watch my tone? How about you stop acting like an asshole and then I’ll treat you with respect!” Chani yells at him in anger and pushes him again.
“Aish!” Hwiyoung yells and pushes him harder making Chani loose his balance and hits the table. He lets out a yell as pain comes in his arm.
Hwiyoung looks worried but then remembers how Chani called him an asshole and gets on top of him and starts hitting him. Chani looks scared and puts his arms up to block his face
“Hyung stop! Hyung you’re scaring me!” Chani yells at him but Hwiyoung doesn’t stop.
“Rowoon hyung! Taeyang hyung! Hyungs help!!” Chani screams loudly as he starts crying.
Back in the living room both hyungs could hear yelling.
“What the hell is going on?” Rowoon mumbles and taeyang shakes his head in confusion. They both stand up and then hear their youngest brother yell for them. Rowoon and taeyang both look at each other in worry before both running upstairs. Taeyang opens the door and they both let out a gasp as they see their younger brothers. Chani on the floor crying and Hwiyoung on top of him hitting him over and over again.
“YAH!” Rowoon screams as he runs into the room “WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU TWO?!” He grabs Hwiyoung roughly and pulls him off. Taeyang grabs onto him before he can run back to Chani. Rowoon gently helps Chani sit up
“Are you Okay? What happened?”
Chani looks at him with tears running down his face “h-hyung!” He wailes as he wraps his arms around his neck and cries hard “Hwiyoung hyung attacked me!” He cries. Rowoon wraps his arms around him and gently rocks him “shhh..shh it’s okay. Hyung has you now. Everything is okay. Shhh” Rowoon soothes him as he glares at Hwiyoung.
Hwiyoung scoffs “of course. You always take chani’s side” he says in anger.
Taeyang glares at him and grabs his arm turning him sideways
SMACK SMACK
“AHH! OW STOP IT!” Hwiyoung screams
“Watch SMACK your SMACK tone”SMACK SMACK
Taeyang smacks him once more before letting go. Hwiyoung immediately rubs his butt and looks down “I’m sorry” he mumbles.
Taeyang lets out a sigh before shaking his head. He looks at Chani and his heart hurts. He’s still crying on rowoon. Rowoon runs his hand through his hair trying his best to calm him down.
“What happened? Hwiyoung why was you hitting your little brother?” Taeyang asks but nobody says anything. He sighs before raising his hand in the air and brings it down hard on Hwiyoung’s butt.
SMACK
“AH!” Hwiyoung jumps and yells in surprise “OW!” He screams before glaring at Taeyang.
“ don’t you dare glare at me young man” Taeyang scolds his brother “lower your eyes. Now.”
Hwiyoung lets out a whimper but does as he’s told.
“What happened?” Taeyang asks Hwiyoung again as he crosses his arms.