Stray Kids (part 1)

Stray kids had the day off today so they all decided to just stay in and rest. Jisung was in his room since he didn’t feel like being bothered with all the noise in the living room. The older members, Bangchan, Woojin,with Felix sitting on his lap, and Minho, were in the kitchen quietly talking to each other while the younger members were in the living room, some watching tv and some on their phones. But the youngest member, Jeongin, was bored and wanted to play.

Jeongin looked over at the other members and thought of who would wanna play with him. He saw Changbin sitting alone on his phone and thought it was the perfect chance to ask him. Jeongin walked over to his hyung.

“Hyung I’m bored can you play with me please?” He asked in a cute voice.

Changbin looked up from his phone when he heard the younger. Changbin smiles sadly at him

“Sorry Jeongin I’m getting ready to call my mom”

Jeongin’s smile fell alittle but didn’t argue

“Oh that’s okay hyung.”

He said and walked away. He looked over at his other hyungs and saw that Seungmin and Hyunjin were on Seungmin’s phone watching something. He wanted to go over there but they looked happy and he didn’t wanna make them upset. Jeongin sighed and looked down. He was about to walk into his room when he spotted a ball beside the couch.

He bent down and grabbed it and looked back at the older hyungs in the kitchen.

-Bangchan and Woojin hyung would probably yell at me- Jeongin thinks to himself. He thought about it ehh oh well he shrugs and throws the ball against the wall and let it bounce back to him. Jeongin smiled to himself and did it again and again.

Minho was trying to tell his two hyungs something but stopped when he heard something bang against the wall. He groaned and walked to the door and saw jeongin throw the ball against the wall.

“Jeongin please don’t throw that again. We’re trying to have a conversation and we can’t concentrate with that noise.”

Jeongin whined “but hyung I’m bored and nobody will play with me!”

“You can always come in here with us. Felix is in here as well”

Jeongin’s nose scrunched up “no hyung I don’t wanna listen to you hyungs talking about boring stuff”

Minho laughed softly at that “it’s your choice jeongin but please stop with the throwing or there will be trouble. Ok?”

Jeongin pout his lips but didn’t argue “yes hyung..” he replied sadly.

Minho smoked softly and went back to the kitchen. Jeongin watched him go and pouted. He looked back at his other hyungs and they were all doing the same thing. He looked at the ball and back at the door. He didn’t wanna get in trouble but it was tempting..very very tempting. He suddenly got a mischievous smile on his face. He threw his arm back to throw the ball and BANG Everyone jumped at that, not excepting it to be that loud.

Everyone from the kitchen came out and Jisung came running out from his room

“Yah! Who did that?!”