Jimin

Most of the time it's usually Jin or Namjoon that does the punishing, but there are times when Hoseok punishes the younger ones as well. Whenever the maknae line gets in trouble they never want Hoseok to spank them they always prefer anyone else. Hoseok may be the caring hung but he has a hard hand. Jimin hardly ever gets punished but when he does he's usually over someone's lap. Jin, Namjoon and Yoongi were out today meaning that Hoseok was watching the younger ones.

"Guys come here please!" Hoseok yelled for the others from the living room.

The maknae line come walking in and stood in front of him. Jimin looks upset.

"Yes hyung?" Taehyung asks

Hoseok looks at Jimin for a few seconds before clearing his throat

"Jin hyung wants us to clean up around here" he said, making the others groan at that "so I want you guys to clean your rooms and the bathrooms and I'll do the kitchen and the living room. Okay? Sounds good?"

"But hyung!" Jungkook complained "I wanted to rest today" he pouts and Taehyung nods in agreement.

Hoseok sighs " I know but don't you want Jin hyung to come home happy that it's cleaned?"

Jungkook and taehyung both nod "yes hyung" they both said while Jimin doesn't say anything.

"Okay!" Hoseok claps his hands once "let's get to work and no mis behaving or you'll know what will happen" he says sternly as he taps their butts in warning.

They all let out a surprised yell and taehyung and jungkook immediately run off to do the chores. Jimin starts to walk away but stops when he hears his name being called.

"Jimin" Hoseok says "come here for a second"

Jimin sighs but turns around to face his hyung "what is it?" he asks with a little attitude as he crosses his arms.

Hoseok raises his eyebrow "okay first of all drop the attitude" he says as he takes a step forward "and second I want to know if you are okay.. what's going on? You look upset about something."

Jimin huffs "I'm fine hyung" he says and turns around to walk away but a sharp pain makes him gasps and covers his butt as he turns back around to glare at Hoseok
"why did you do that?!" he yells as he rubs the sting out.

Hoseok glares back at him
" I already told you to watch your attitude Park Jimin. I'm still your hyung and in charge of you and the others while Jin hyung isn't here."

"Whatever" Jimin mumbles

Hoseok sighs and grabs his arm and turns him sideways. He lands 3 hard smacks making Jimin hiss

"Ow! Ow hyung stop!" He yells and twists his arm trying to get lose.

"You are in thin SMACK ice Jimin! Stop with SMACK the attitude now!" SMACK

Hoseok stops and let's him go. Jimin immediately puts his arms behind him to get the sting out.

"I want you to go clean your room and then help the others with the bathrooms. If I hear or see you about being rude then it won't be good for you. Now go." he tells him as he turns him around and lands another smack to get him moving. Jimin lets out a yell but doesn't dare to talk back this time and goes to his room.