Hyung I didn't do it!

Today the members of BTS had a day off but Yoongi still wanted to go to the studio and Hoseok went with him while Jin went to the grocery store to get some food to make dinner that night. So that left Namjoon at home with the maknae line looking after them till the others come back. Jimin was in his room taking a nap while Namjoon was in his room reading a book. Meanwhile, Taehyung and Jungkook were in the living room fighting over the TV remote.

“Let go of it! I had it first!” Jungkook yelled at Taehyung as he tried to pull it out of his grip

“No! My show is about to come on I've been waiting a week for it!” Taehyung yelled back at him.

He pulled extra hard making Jungkook let out a yelp as he fell on top of Taehyung while the remote got thrown on the floor. Jungkook looked at Taehyung and back at the remote before crawling off of him and trying to make his way to the remote.

Taehyung immediately got off the couch and grabbed Jungkooks ankles and pulled him back

“Yah!” Jungkook yelled as he go pulled back
“stop it!” he yelled and Taehyung crawled onto Jungkooks back and grabbed the TV remote “Ha!” he said as he got off of Jungkook.

“That's not fair!”

Jungkook yelled as he stood up and walked towards him.
He pushed Taehyung causing him to fall onto the couch but he still had the remote

“Yah! How dare you push me I'm your hyung!”

Taehyung told him with a glare as he stood up and faced Jungkook.

“You can watch TV later but right now just let me watch my show. Stop acting like a brat” he said and sat back down an switched the tv on his show.

Jungkook still stood there and suddenly got mad and picked up a pillow, not wanting to break anything, and threw it at Taehyung.

“Ahh!” Taehyhung looked startled at first before looking at the pillow and then back at Jungkook “did you throw this at me?” he asked, forgetting about his show.

Jungkook shocked himself when he threw it at his hyung but then got over it and nodded.

“Aish you brat” Taehyung mumbled before throwing it back but it got too close to the table and knocked over the 2 glass cups that was there and a picture frame. Both boys let out a gasp and looked at each other

“What is going on in here?”

They both looked towards the voice and saw Namjoon standing there with his arms crossed with a stern look on his face.

“Well?” he asked as he stepped over to them and stopping when he saw all the glass and the picture frame broken.
He sighed to himself and grabbed the broom and pan from the kitchen before walking back to the living room. He made sure there was no more glass before speaking.

“Who did this?” Namjoon asked as he looked at both boys.

The two youngest looked at each other not wanting to get in trouble. Jungkook sighed and looked at Namjoon

“Hyung we-“ 
“Jungkook did it!” Taehyun said, interrupting Jungkook before he could say anything else.

“What?!” Jungkook yelled out as he looked at Taehyung with a hurt expression “No I didn't!” he said and looked at Namjoon