My Boss... A Father?!

It was a day like any other.... Who am I kidding?

Well same day as always-work and pray to leave, but resign to cheap Chinese take out and a future triple bypass surgery from the place downtown.

Yep that's my typical day. Genevieve Jinx. My name and if I sound defeated, turn around, I love my job.

What do I do you ask?

I am a fashion consultant for M'Kay!%* magazine. It's an awesome gig, I sometimes regret taking the job but there are some perks to this job- best seats at fashion shows and traveling on the company's card. A.MA.ZING!

So back to now. I was working late in my office ( you read right, office. Not a corner one T.T) than I hear a strange noise. I'm not into all that paranormal stuff but I had watched a horror movie last night and it was still on my mind. Do you ever have one of those moment's?

I heard the noise again and stuck my head out my office door. My hair was out so it covered my eye and bothed me. I put it in a loose ponytail and went to investigate the sounds.

I'm 5'8" and with heels. about 6'0", I am intimidating and not many people get my sense of humor or my music taste or- well let's just say I'm single. ( For NOW! >:D- cue menacing laughter)

I heard the noise again and I jumped 50 feet off the ground. I listened closer and heard a baby's wail coming from the only room down the long corridor. My boss- Basil Stöne.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I can say I enjoyed writing this story. Should I continue? I will, but cheers to those who do read and enjoyed it.